Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 (526 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of September 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2014 / Redeemed Christian Church Of God September 2014 Holy Ghost Service; Be There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 by jonatoye(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Love can touch just one time and last for a life time. There is no other way to engrave your name in peoples' heart other than making them to have a sweet remembrance of the Love you have shown!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." (Colossians 3:14 NIV).
Love is the most important attribute of God that can make eternal impact in the life of a man from generation to generation. It has direct effect to the heart of every man created by God and also puts a man's heart in right condition for service. Your life can only be balanced when you are a giver and a recipient of Love. Sweet memories of your life were mainly antecedents of love. Always remember that every act of kindness and love shown to people directly register into their heart. Make your memory a sweet one by showing love to someone today. The Lord will give you the grace to be an epitome of love throughout your days in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a lovely Wednesday!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 by lyntiffany(f): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2014
jonatoye: Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Love can touch just one time and last for a life time. There is no other way to engrave your name in peoples' heart other than making them to have a sweet remembrance of the Love you have shown!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." (Colossians 3:14 NIV).
Love is the most important attribute of God that can make eternal impact in the life of a man from generation to generation. It has direct effect to the heart of every man created by God and also puts a man's heart in right condition for service. Your life can only be balanced when you are a giver and a .recipient of Love. Sweet memories of your life were mainly antecedents of love. Always remember that every act of kindness and love shown to people directly register into their heart. Make your memory a sweet one by showing love to someone today. The Lord will give you the grace to be an epitome of love throughout your days in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a lovely Wednesday!!!
just insulted someone on NL cos of tribalism but after reading this piece I felt something inside of me will start showing love cos this is not me. Thanks a lot.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 by jonatoye(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
lyntiffany: just insulted someone on NL cos of tribalism but after reading this piece I felt something inside of me will start showing love cos this is not me. Thanks a lot.
Thank God for your life! Grace to you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gilgal. / The Tiger's Whisker / Prophecy And Programing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.