Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland (4050 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
akinkudin: Nice one SammyHoe...as always

Where have u been all the while? I was missing u.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
akorlade:
walahi when this wealth start flowing i shall locate you

Amen
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by bookj(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sammyhoe, I dey jealous o, Wey my own
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by bookhy(f): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2014
SammyHoe: [b]Jigsawkillah
Is a
Great
Storyteller
And a
Wise
Ken
I
Love
A
Heart

I call him Ken because of his literary knowledge. Check out his poems and you would open your mouths wide. He was the 'Dareezyn' you have once seen on Nairaland, but his name CHANGED to JIGSAWKILLAH when Nairaland CHANGED and then he began to write his first blockbuster story called CHANGED. Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/1886608/changed

ODWARD, an

Opulent
Doctor
With an
All-curing
Refined
Drug called YOYO BITTERS.

Odward is my personal doctor, adding yoyo bitters to our water and food by force as if it is water guard. I appreciate you very much for making the EBIAG THREAD interesting with your local drug, YOYO. A question to him, "Oga Odward, do you work in yoyo bitters industry for real? grin

BISHOPKAY, a

Big &
Intelligent
Super-
Hero &
Official
Priest of EBIAG
Kingdom.

He is also a priest who helps to maintain balance in the EBIAG world by cutting the excesses of our one and only ODWARD. BISHOPKAY, I miss your butter knife so much. If you are here, STORMYBUCCI will be scared of you because ODWARD alone is not enough to tame him grin

BOOKHY, a

Beautiful,
Outspoken,
Obedient
Kind-
Hearted
Youth

I am only enamoured with her gentle-nature when she was in EBIAG thread with me. She didn't break any rule there and she is always very grateful for every update, saying, "Thank you Sammy Hoe" all the time. Now I say the same thing to her, "Thank You Bookhy." cheesy[/b]
Wow am so grateful....tnx bro
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by princesssusan(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Remain me undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
princesssusan: Remain me undecided

Princesssusan, wait for your time...and thanks for your comments on WE ARE ABLE THREAD. wink
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
To me, AKEEMDECO, you are

A
Kind,
Excellent &
Exemplary
Man,
Dedicated &
Even a
Courageous
Orator...

I call you an orator going by the little but mighty comment you did just now on the WAA thread. Thanks for following.

VIBRA, I will say you are a

Very
Intelligent
Babe ( grin ) &
Really
Attractive

Though I haven't checked your DP, yet I know you must be possessing those characteristics. Thanks for following WAA(We Are Able)

BOOKJ is a

Blessing
Of the
Omnipotent,
Kind and
Joyous
at all time
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
PRINCESSSUSAN is

Priceless
Riches
In
Nairaland
Caban &
Everywhere else;
She's a
Sweet
Sister to me &
U &
Someone
Away from
Nairaland
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
QUEENXSTAR is a

Quiet,
Unique &
Elegantly
Excellent
Nairalander,
Xtremely
Superb
Tender
And
Righteous

She is righteous because she is godly. She will never hurt a fly. She is a Queen in all perspective, by name, by gender, by complexion and so on and so forth till infinity. Thanks for reading my story WE ARE ABLE.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Walks in majestically>>>>>>>>>greet no one_________takes a seat and ordered for a guguru, epa with champagne grin

Why is all eyez on me?

And why alwayz me
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by princesssusan(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
SammyHoe: PRINCESSSUSAN is

Priceless
Riches
In
Nairaland
Caban &
Everywhere else;
She's a
Sweet
Sister to me &
U &
Someone
Away from
Nairaland

Wow all dis 4 me am speechless, am vry gr8ful God‘ll refurnish, strategize, upgrade n bless ya brain IJN. Tnx sooooo much
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
princesssusan:
Wow all dis 4 me am speechless, am vry gr8ful God‘ll refurnish, strategize, upgrade n bless ya brain IJN. Tnx sooooo much

Amen!!!
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by bookj(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
SammyHoe: To me, AKEEMDECO, you are

A
Kind,
Excellent &
Exemplary
Man,
Dedicated &
Even a
Courageous
Orator...

I call you an orator going by the little but mighty comment you did just now on the WAA thread. Thanks for following.

VIBRA, I will say you are a

Very
Intelligent
Babe ( grin ) &
Really
Attractive

Though I haven't checked your DP, yet I know you must be possessing those characteristics. Thanks for following WAA(We Are Able)

BOOKJ is a

Blessing
Of the
Omnipotent,
Kind and
Joyous
at all time

Tanx bro though I don't rili lyk it, just kidding anyway. More power to ur elbow.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
bookj:

Tanx bro though I don't rili lyk it, just kidding anyway. More power to ur elbow.

U're welcome
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by kingphilip(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
SammyHoe: [b]KINGPHILIP is a

King
Indeed on
Nairaland,
Gentle,
Prosperous,
Honest,
Innocent &
Lovely
In all
Perspective

He is one to emulate. I adore him so much, though he
may not know this.
if I say this wasn't a surprise I will b the greatest liar... I was just enjoying the write up n hoping not to see my name since I've been off for sometime nw but all I can say is Sammy u r 4 much
and surprisingly on my comeback the only story I've read is WE ARE ABLE. I have always known u r able... all I pray for is God's sustaining grace upon u to surmount all hurdles n achieve beyond ur expectations
thanks once again for this I'm grateful

before I sign off please Sammy wat do u emulate n adore about me
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
kingphilip:
if I say this wasn't a surprise I will b the greatest liar... I was just enjoying the write up n hoping not to see my name since I've been off for sometime nw but all I can say is Sammy u r 4 much
and surprisingly on my comeback the only story I've read is WE ARE ABLE. I have always known u r able... all I pray for is God's sustaining grace upon u to surmount all hurdles n achieve beyond ur expectations
thanks once again for this I'm grateful

before I sign off please Sammy wat do u emulate n adore about me

Your username and the way you quietly do your comments on NL.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by kingphilip(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
SammyHoe:

Your username and the way you quietly do your comments on NL.
Hmmmm never knew o
Tnx all the same boss

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by harrinhurla(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Passing by
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
kingphilip:

Hmmmm never knew o
Tnx all the same boss

More thanks to you bro...
Do you know I now operate on www.ebiag.com?
Click the link to register there and read stories. Thanks.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by kingphilip(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
SammyHoe:

More thanks to you bro...
Do you know I now operate on www.ebiag.com?
Click the link to register there and read stories. Thanks.
already registered since before it's official launch or I'm I to register again?

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Timothy3113(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patiently waiting for mine.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
kingphilip:

already registered since before it's official launch or I'm I to register again?

Yes sir, because d site now have an entirely new look
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Timothy3113:
Patiently waiting for mine.

Long time my good friend, I've not seen you on the Ebiag website o...my stories are going on there daily and other activities. Join us at www.ebiag.com now
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by kingphilip(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
SammyHoe:

Yes sir, because d site now have an entirely new look
I'll try doing dat later boss

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Timothy3113(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
SammyHoe:

Long time my good friend, I've not seen you on the Ebiag website o...my stories are going on there daily and other activities. Join us at www.ebiag.com now
k
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Long time I visited this thread...coming back to you soon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 / Quillbot (paraphrasing & article rewriter Tool) Available! 1 year validity / Funny Proverbs From Nigerian Film Actor Pete Edochie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.