Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Free Ride To NYSC Camp For Anyone That Stays In Lekki Or VI And Knows The Way - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Ride To NYSC Camp For Anyone That Stays In Lekki Or VI And Knows The Way (726 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ride To NYSC Camp For Anyone That Stays In Lekki Or VI And Knows The Way by winexviv: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Please if you stay in Lekki or VI and knows the driving way to NYSC camp in Iyana Ipaja Lagos please contact me lets go together. We will still come back together after the registration. Please no guessing oooooo, i don't have extra cash to dash LASTMA.

(1) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan Thanks Corper For Donating N10,000 To Campaign. / 40% Discounted Pmp And Capm Training For Corp Members In Lagos| Abj & Ph / To All Prospective Batch C's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.