Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,005 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Please, Do You Know Any Reputable House Agent You Can Vow For In Ilorin. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Do You Know Any Reputable House Agent You Can Vow For In Ilorin. (512 Views)

In Need Of A Reliable House Agent At Sango,ota, Ogun / Fight Against House Agent Inspection Fee & Other Cheating Fees / Looking For House Agent In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Do You Know Any Reputable House Agent You Can Vow For In Ilorin. by ibuowo1212: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please, fellow nairaland am urgently in need of a property agent that anyone can present as been reliable and responsibility in ilorin kwara state.
I will appreciate it if my request is been treated ASAP.
Also, if you are an agent and you think you are reliable, I will need 3 reference from you two of your clients that you are presently managing their property and one from the tenant. Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
Re: Please, Do You Know Any Reputable House Agent You Can Vow For In Ilorin. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
hello I am a property agent with management of several properties in my portfolio. if we could speak over the phone it would speed up the process of what you require. my number is 08167538446 and my name is Sam. call me so we can have a chat. You could also leave ur number so I can give you a call.

(1) (Reply)

650sqm In Pearl Gardens Estate Monastry Sangotedo Aja Lekki Picture / All Dish Size Installation In Your In Your House Including(dstv) In Portharcourt / For Sale: Fenced Cornerpiece Plot Of Land In Ajao Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.