Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Women Sowed Forgeting Women Will Reap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Sowed Forgeting Women Will Reap (541 Views)

You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Sowed Forgeting Women Will Reap by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
The finest of men i have seen naturally tells me about these 2-their mother and their friends. There's this rare group that points at their dads(i know a very handsome lad who wouldnt easily flow with friends. Each time i ask him why he will not go with friends to play football or go somewhere after school before going home, he says 'my father said...i havent seen his dad but i know he is a gem from his son. I also wonder if he his also tall,neat,and handsome like his son). Most mothers unknowingly practically ends the training of their sons at puberty where friends take over not as if they did much before 'Leave am na man' is their parenting ringtone . Few continues, guides them in making friends before withdrawing to let them grow to manhood. The values of the average 9ja man are those he picked from friends thus he view issues from friends standpoint. Most of the ugly traits exhibited by men were from friends cos they were unfilled vacuumes from home waiting to be filled by anything. The sad thing is women(mum) allowed it to be so, women(wife) will suffer for it. Funny still women not enjoying their marriage are not doing much to make their sons better. Though there are neglible exceptions to the above. Whats you take?

1 Like

Re: Women Sowed Forgeting Women Will Reap by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
There are too many unmarriagable men around.This is not to blame women, the society makes women the trainer of the child and even more so in the case of a single parent. I have seen mothers here say with pride about their over 10yrs sons 'my sons are already showing detest for the kitchen' so they let them be. How will they help wifes tomorrow. The average young boy when not in school or engaged, wakes up in the morning does no chore, eat, goes to a friend's, comes back when hungry eats and go out again till 10-11pm. So he takes the acceptance of this as its a man's world. How can he come back home early when married. He learns responsibility and other things from what friends said how can he understand a woman's need when mum feels its ok if he does not help around the home unlike the girl child. A very big mistake made by women is not getting to know there son's friends and their values cos boys are easily defined and influenced by friends unlike girls. Tell me about the responsible men you have seen and who defined them or their major influence.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Memories In Our Life / Apple Chief Tim Cook. Proud To Be Gay’ / You Know You Gave A Good Best Man Speech When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.