Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,488 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Funniest Nairalander!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Nairalander!! (670 Views)

Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo / Funniest Commercials Ever! You Won't Regret Watching. / Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Nairalander!! by lacreamieboie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Here is your chance to prove to all Nairalanders that you are indeed the hottest comedian on Nairaland! Simply post a RIB CRACKING JOKE that would beat THIS!!! #Leggo....

A man had a bad case of stammering. He
went to many doctors over the years but none
of them cud help... Finally
One doctor said to him, "I believe I found the reason for your stammering".
The man asked,"wha wha wha what is my pro pro problem?"..
Doctor: "Your dick is very, very large. The weight of your dick is causing a strain on ur lynx, and this results in ur stammering.. The only solution to this is to
perform a dick transplant..
The man was really tired of His stammering,so he
agreed to the transplant.
Several days later,the doctor called the man up
and informed him that dey've found a suitable donor..
The transplant operation was done successfully and the man cud speak without any stutter..
At first,he's happy,but after a while he began to miss his large dick,and how the girls used to love it..
He finally went back to his doc. and said, "Doctor,I'm grateful for the opportunity u av given me to speak
widout a stammer,but I miss my old dick..Please find the transplant donor and tell him that we've to exchange dick's back!..
The doctor shook his head and replied, "that's im im im im im imp impo impo impossible...

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!!
Re: Funniest Nairalander!! by kenechukwuj(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Where is the joke? undecided
Re: Funniest Nairalander!! by McWhillion(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op, you meant larynx not lynx.....

FUNNY POST BY THE WAY.
Re: Funniest Nairalander!! by Ezedon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Still expecting the joke
Re: Funniest Nairalander!! by yorex2011: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Waiting for d joke.... Notify me when it comes around
Re: Funniest Nairalander!! by Majlaw(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Am I sopos to laugh? undecidedAm I sopos to laugh?

(1) (Reply)

What Wil You Do? If Your BANK And JONATHAN Campaign Team Do This To You. / Valentine's Day Last Year Report / Goodluck Jonathan Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.