Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World (25367 Views)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! / Explore The Treasures Of Nigeria's Northern Pearl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by pedro08: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2014
I hav heard of d nazi Germany Gold.but its a worthless journey tryin to find it.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by iceberylin(m): 6:03am On Sep 04, 2014
The world is a Mystry
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by smaleeq: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2014
wat abt in aso rock(VILLA).....Legend hav it dat a large chunk of loot is hidden there...
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by mekuzee1(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2014
;DOP..u 4got GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH's missing treasure..
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Nikapetrelli: Gud to know
don't tell me you don't wanna try.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: whaooooooooooooooooo......will you join me on the ultimate search
call me when you find.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2014
0955eb027: If I happen to lay my hands on any of these, what's the govt of the country goin 2 do? Are dey gonna allow me to just walk away with it or m goin 2 be given a gud share of it?
*smiles...find the treasure first.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Ignatio(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2014
So our forefathers didn't hide any treasure from the plundering British?

1 Like

Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Opoki(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2014
ultraawesome: 8. Chibok girls #Sambisa Forest
9. 7bn naira abacha loot.
10. 57bn naira Obj loot.
11. 25m dollar Farook loot.
12. You remember Chuba? Yes Chuks Okadigbo, him seft get treasure but at a moment we can't quantify it plus we never know how much Jonathan treasure worth.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Atmmachine(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Why not use search for the money Obasanjo,IBB,Abacha,Otedollar & Ibori stole
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by ugoezeik(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2014
chinziaski: OP, you no even call anyone wey de close.

See the problem here:

I need to enter flight go any of these countries.
I need to collect permission to explore the place.
I no de sure say something remain there.
I fit go there na, explore for 1year and na one gold I see.
When I come back, my oga go dan employ another person
I go come de look for person wey go buy am from me and u know nigerians, dem no de value this kind thing.

Last last I go sell am 300naira for Alaba. Na me lose na
hahahahahaha U gat me cracking. No mind op, so no treasure I'm naija ehh?
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by nickz(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2014
ifound my own treasure when i learnt how to write and read,that's enough treasure for me
mtchew
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Jerryolumide(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by ayando(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2014
eleojo23: 8. The hidden treasure within you.
Buried on the inside of you right now are hidden treasures. You have gifts and talents that you’ve not yet tapped into. There is potential that is waiting to be released. Begin today to dig it out.
. Good! But you didn't finish Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo . For the purpose of this thread, how do we dig it out?
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Na dat Costa rica sure pass.
*Books flight online* cool
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by adamskutty(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
wow! This is just so awesome,mehn cheesy
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Qasim6(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2014
mtcweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerabish

jst a waste of mb
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by segradino(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2014
None dey 9ja ni?

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by eleojo23: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
ayando: . Good! But you didn't finish Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo . For the purpose
Thank you. Check back on the previous post. I've added a few more lines to that effect. It's in-exhaustive though 'cos I do not want to start another thread here.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by eleojo23: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Double post
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by kullozone(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2014
thisisayus:
You call yourself hustler and you are awake by this time pressing your phone? Btw, I've seen that line more than I can remember on NL so be more creative!

ahn ahn!
I don't see how it concerns you sha..
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by colossus2: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
rioemmanuel:
hahaha....i am currently fallin from my bed.
Some people no get human sympathy atall
Lol
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by poiZon: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2014
dont forget to add sHEKAU.
A very lucrative bounty placed on him, as at d last count he should be worth more than 10million in dollars.
very unique treasure that lies untapped and uneploited at sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by NZERIBE1: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Sexy girls waiting for you here@ www.net9ja.tk/index.xhtml
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by ayando(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2014
eleojo23: Thank you. Check back on the previous post. I've added a few more lines to that effect. It's in-exhaustive though 'cos I do not want to start another thread here.
. You are welcome. Okay,have seen it.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by slap1(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2014
8. Abu Shekau
Since over two years, the Nigerian Army has tried in vain to capture this man. Even the American soldiers couldn't get him. A certain Marilyn Ogah said he has been captured and even killed. We believe she lied.
Shekau is probably worth thousands of dollars. He is yours (or you will be his) for the taking.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by Jobig(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Ultimate search season what
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by 2scorehigh(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
eleojo23: 8. The hidden treasure within you.
Buried on the inside of you right now are hidden treasures. You have gifts and talents that you’ve not yet tapped into. There is potential that is waiting to be released. You possess the skill, wisdom, creativity; everything you need to be a success. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to tap into that hidden treasure. You are full of resources; there are books, songs, ideas, inventions, businesses, put in you by your Creator. You have something to offer this world that nobody else can offer. You are unique, one of a kind. Don’t die with the treasure still on the inside. Begin today to dig it out. Try writing that book or song, try learning to play that musical instrument, try starting that business, try painting etc. When you do this, you may just discover a talent/treasure that has been hidden in you all these years.

This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him.
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by chiefdiye(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Abiodun where seun and Bamidele? Oya carry your hoe, cutlass, digger,shovel and rake make we go airport, Mexico ya,make we go uproot treasure wey oyibo never see. Dont forget to carry garri, kuli kuli,eba,ewedu and fufu make hungry no finish us for Mexico. Time no day abeg.......................
Re: 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World by okanewton: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
No real gold there again if really why are those living there had not discoverd it see treasure at www.agwotu.com.ng/presta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu / 1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.