Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands (1208 Views)

The World Largest Crocodile Caught In Panama( Photo) / Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by Austinogiza(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014

Duangjay Samaksamam from Thailand, has suffered with the swollen limbs for more than 50 years, and the extremely rare and painful affliction makes even the most simplest of tasks extremely difficult.
The 59-year-old explained:
"My hands are so heavy I can barely lift them to comb or shampoo my hair, it’s very difficult.
"Getting dressed is also very difficult and painful.
"Some doctors said the only solution was to cut off my hands if I wished to walk around freely. "But I don’t want to do that."
She was born with Macrodystrophia Lipomatosa, was raised in a rural village in Thailand and it meant that there were no medical experts around who could treat her condition that causes vast amounts of fat deposits to be distributed across her arms and hands.
Embarrassed by the size of her hands, she became a virtual recluse but when her parents became elderly and unable to work, she had no choice but to take over the family grocery shop when she was 20.

http://celebsnest..com/2014/09/can-barely-lift-them-woman-with-world.html
Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by Leetunechi: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
If na naija

dem for don put am for center of mainroad beggin for 10naira

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by Jnrbayerno(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
chai!
Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by yorex2011: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
If this mama give guyman handjob.. Wud be d last handjob he'd ever have...
Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by PapaNnamdi: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
yorex2011: If this mama give guyman handjob.. Wud be d last handjob he'd ever have...

pls fill in d gap;

An empty head is a _____ to d neck.
Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by Desola1(f): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
God is great
Re: 'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands by yorex2011: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

pls fill in d gap;

An empty head is a _____ to d neck.

I dunno... You fill it

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO –president Goodluck Jonathan Arrives In Jerusalem For Pilgrimage / Prevention Of Fire Out Break During Harmattan Season! / Black Saturday For South Africa Xenophobic Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.