Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

IK Uche Wants Me To Beg Him — Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Wants Me To Beg Him — Keshi (463 Views)

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IK Uche Wants Me To Beg Him — Keshi by mikron(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
As Super Eagles get ready for their crucial Saturday clash against Congo for the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers, Head Coach Stephen Keshi has come out and revealed why Villareal Striker Ike Uche was not called up.
Keshi told reporters that the Spain based striker has said he won’t come if Keshi does not beg him and bring him back.
This was revealed through a tweet by the verified twitter handle of the Super Eagles (@NGSuperEagles).
The tweet read, “IK Uche was supposed to be part of the team that is presently in camp but he said we must beg him first to play for Nigeria—Keshi” . Nigeria is schedulled to face Congo at the U. J. Esuene Stadium and this is the first of six matches for each of the teams in seven groups of four teams in the qualifying series for the finals scheduled for Morocco early next year.
http://www.naij.com/284825-ik-uche-wants-beg-keshi.html
Re: IK Uche Wants Me To Beg Him — Keshi by tutaboi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Keshi go jor! You don't even have the intention of bringing him back.

(1) (Reply)

22 Maps That Explain the World Cup / Buy Your Mtn Data Share At Cheapes Price / Man.u Vs Leichester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.