Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details (3559 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / How To Buy A Car From North American Auto Auctions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by dollz(f): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys
I was just appointed as an auctioneer for a leading bank in Nigeria
Here are the minimum prices. If u would like to buy outrightly before the bazaar on Saturday,pls call me 08094220245
1 KIA SOUL LAGOS 2011 GGE 495 AA        1 400 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore, Surulere
2 FORD ESCAPE LAGOS 2011 LSR 728 BK        1 750 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore
3 Toyota Hilux Van LAGOS 2008 CP 796 FST        2 100 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore
4 HYUNDAI H-I LAGOS 2011 KTU 593 AM        1 270 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore
5 Hyundai Elantra LAGOS 2011 LSD 391 AW        1 635 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore
6 FORD EDGE LAGOS 2011 AG 677 BDR        3 500 000 57 Akanbi Onitiri Close off Eric Moore, Surulere
7 VW 18-310 tractors ABA 2010 XU 860 BDG        6 510 000 A.G Leventis, Factory Road, Aba
8 VW 18-310 tractors LAGOS 2010 XU 861 BDG        4 500 000 A.G leventis, 2 Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
9 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 862 BDG        4 200 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
10 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 863 BDG        4 550 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
11 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 864 BDG        4 200 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
12 VW 18-310 tractors LAGOS 2010 XU 865 BDG        4 500 000 A.G leventis, 2 Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
13 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 866 BDG        6 650 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
14 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 867 BDG        6 300 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
15 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 868 BDG        5 810 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
16 VW 18-310 tractors IBADAN 2010 XU 869 BDG        5 810 000 A.G Leventis, University Road, ibadan
17 VW 18-310 tractors LAGOS 2011 XY 155 AGL        5 650 000 Omu Resort, off Ahmed Bola Tinubu Road, Bogide, lekki Epe Express Way, Lagos
18 VW 18-310 tractors LAGOS 2011 KJA 5

4 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Excuse my ignorance...

But which bank uses tractors in Nigeria?

And Hilux is for what, conveying their marketers?

I have not seen a FORD being used as an official car in any bank in my country...

6 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
n fact, most of the banks' auctioned cars are advertised in-house and are mostly bought by staff.
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by bigx(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Research before opening your mouth. Did you go to Lagos to inspect the cars? Must they be cars used by the bank?

1 Like

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
bigx: Research before opening your mouth. Did you go to Lagos to inspect the cars? Must they be cars used by the bank?

Sorry.
Explain please.
Since when did banks become AUCTIONEERS?

1 Like

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by PasNet: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2014
if you have heard of cheki cars (the online car market place) the op once worked with them until she decided to start her own car biz, now she could have some of the cars from the banks and just decided to add some of her old stocks to the list, so if you are interested in some of the cars, you can check them out and confirm the sources. Have a great day
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by oblo(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
when you collect loan from bank there is what they call collateral or... u take a loan to do a biz but at the end plans go awry..mai frend dem go sieze such things as cars and even chair sef and sell of to reclaim small if not all their money.

My 2cent neways.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
But still, we cannot premise a legitimate business based on deceit.

Banks do internal auctions, we know.

If she bought some cars off bank staff, no problem.

But don't decieve us by saying the bank "appointed" you to auction stuff.

NB: You want to sell cars used by bankers, tell us straight.

Can you explain away those tractors?

My advice to the op - every successful product requires a good story behind it.

BANKS SELL MONEY, NOT CARS.

Anything to the contrary needs proper explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by bigx(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised:

Sorry.
Explain please.
Since when did banks become AUCTIONEERS?

You take a loan from a bank to buy a car, then you lose your job and cannot repay the loan the bank re-posseses the car from you (what do you think they do when they repossess?)

There are loads of auction scams doesn't mean everyone that auctions is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
@oblo:
Give examples based on personal experience not hearsay.
Which bank will take car from you as collateral?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised:

Give examples based on personal experience not hearsay.
Which bank will take car from you as collateral?

I wonder o
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised:

But still, we cannot premise a legitimate business based on deceit.

Banks do internal auctions, we know.

If she bought some cars off bank staff, no problem.

But don't decieve us by saying the bank "appointed" you to auction stuff.

NB: You want to sell cars used by bankers, tell us straight.

Can you explain away those tractors?

My advice to the op - every successful product requires a good story behind it.

BANKS SELL MONEY, NOT CARS.

Anything to the contrary needs proper explanation.

Spot on.
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2014
bigx:

You take a loan from a bank to buy a car, then you lose your job and cannot repay the loan the bank re-posseses the car from you (what do you think they do when they repossess?)

Valid point Sir.

But I also know that a bank would normally sell such direct to its customers who are CAR DEALERS.

Do they appoint such dealers to auction on their behalf? NO!

So I insist the op finds another format.

I AM NOT DECIEVED !!!
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by rattlesnake(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Her name is didi obioh
She sells car

Check her out on Facebook
I know her personally
She is clean
Stop spoiling Her business simply because u don't have 5m angry

10 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Dexmars(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Very funny.

Two people who have not been on Nairaland up to 2months are shouting scam.

I bet they don't have tfare to get to the address the op posted.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by bigx(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Dexmars: Very funny.

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014

Yep, not here for long.

This moniker was created by me few weeks ago to deal with scammers like you.

Check my signature, another scam.

I dey nairaland for una....

And yes, no tfare for unproductive business.
It's my hard earned money, let me spend it in peace.

NB: My other Moniker has been on this platform since 2007.
IT WOULD SHOCK YOU TO KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=bigx][/quote]
Scam. Which bank is selling tractors? Which bank has its Cars @ AG leventis premises?

She could be a legitimate businesswoman but the info here is wrong?

If your info is wrong, you are out to scam.

Most of the cars would have been grabbed by the bank's staff. Banks are even eager to sell their cars in-house.

Abeg leave story and do proper marketing for your yoga so you can get your commission.

1 Like

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014

And you have been awarded certificate of attendance since 1900 abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by eledacedar(f): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014

And you have been awarded certificate of attendance for spending 1 day and 19 hours in nine months abi?

Yeye dey smell. Your face cap says it all.
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by ceo003: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
im not sure dollz is a scammer but i think she should explain herself better . when people are accusing you of something bad its better to clear the air and fully explain yourself.
Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na waa for una o!
Dis scam tinz is beginning to get into pple's heads.
She didn't say "send money".
Call her first den gaan inspect...#Shikenna
Even local,state and federal govts dey do auction of properties ranging from cabinets to cars...ridiculous prices.
Get there first den u can come back and shout "scam"

3 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
ceo003: im not sure dollz is a scammer but i think she should explain herself better . when people are accusing you of something bad its better to clear the air and fully explain yourself.

Actually not, if she's a real business person then she would have no time bantering on NL and has moved on to perfect her next deals.

She made this posting already, serious, capable and financially ready customers will make contact, go onsite and inspect the vehicles and validate that what she's offering are real and them make a purchase or not.

She has no obligation to justify her post to any of us, I know I won't.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by kross01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
While i don't hold brief for the OP, it's a bit hasty the way some of us bad-mouth others and try to run them down. FYI, if a bank or any financial institution at that helps you finance any auto acquisition the ownership of the auto is still btwn u & d financing house which is why once you default in payment they come and repossess and then auction it off. The OP might be referring to such repo vehicles. Good luck to the OP

4 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised: Excuse my ignorance...

I have not seen a FORD being used as an official car in any bank in my country...

Actually I won't excuse your ignorance as requested instead I would ask you to research who banks actually make money that they use to pay interest.

I am not saying that the ad or OP is legit or not, but your allegation and assumptions are without any valid logic.

OP, according to her and unverified by me because I am not her target customer, was appointed as an auctioneer by a bank to liquidate assets that the bank possibly received via bad loans. The banks trying to recoup their losses.

I know there are scams and scammers abounding on NL but we need to be careful that we don't stifle good commerce by knee jerk reactions without performing due diligence.

She has no obligation to declare who the bank is. The only important thing here is for the buyer to make contact, verify that a vehicle that os sellable exists, do further car buying inspection, etc

You guys need to just relax and learn to give people the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by Unionised(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
CityNG:

Actually I won't excuse your ignorance as requested instead I would ask you to research who banks actually make money that they use to pay interest.

I am not saying that the ad or OP is legit or not, but your allegation and assumptions are without any valid logic.

OP, according to her and unverified by me because I am not her target customer, was appointed as an auctioneer by a bank to liquidate assets that the bank possibly received via bad loans. The banks trying to recoup their losses.

I know there are scams and scammers abounding on NL but we need to be careful that we don't stifle good commerce by knee jerk reactions without performing due diligence.

She has no obligation to declare who the bank is. The only important thing here is for the buyer to make contact, verify that a vehicle that os sellable exists, do further car buying inspection, etc

You guys need to just relax and learn to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Thank You Mr Logic,
Sorry I deal only in what is practical.

I repeat, a bank would sell such assets at Forced Sale Value to Registered DEALERS.

Sir, in lay man's term means they would sell at lower prices but not to the PUBLIC!

Stop defending the OP.
if she has bought it off the bank, then she should let us know.

Don't tell me she is their appointed AUCTIONEER!

And Sir, no use style yarb me again. This is a learning platform. Others are reading and LEARNING!

3 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by dollz(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
What a big fight on my behest...

To d doubters, I have been auctioningBank cars n assets since 2010.U can dig thru my first posts to clarify this..
I worked in cheki,sure

Do I add my own cars to d cars from the bank? Definitely Not

U can ask any serious car dealer who I am n my business model.I m sure scammers put their pic in their profile or use legitimate nos such as 08094220245.

Serious chaps have already called me while ur still coming up with multiple hypotheses on how Jupiter is far from Pluto....

6 Likes

Re: Bank Auctions Have Already Started.click For Details by gazmann(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised: Excuse my ignorance...

Leased and repossed from companies. I know banks do repossesss defaulting lease/hire car and machinery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USED 08 Dodge Nitro..07 ACURA RL..06 Escalade..05 Range Vogue..08 Acura MDX / Tokunbo 2007 Model Toyota Corolla Sport @ 1.850m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Toyota Hiace Bus (1999) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.