Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Marketing To People From Us And Uk Vs Marketing To Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Marketing To People From Us And Uk Vs Marketing To Nigerians (514 Views)

Online Article Marketing: How To Use Effective Article Marketing To Improve Your / Add Direct Email Marketing To Your Online Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing To People From Us And Uk Vs Marketing To Nigerians by abofrad: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2014
I now know why google(adsense) can pay you up to $2 or more when a person from US or UK click on your advert and pay you few cents when a person from India or Nigeria click on your adsense.
Last month I decided to stop marketing to Nigerian and market to people from Us or Uk. When it is possible to have two sales of your ebooks to people from Nigeria everyday, you have up to 10 sales to people from Us or Uk everyday with the same amount of traffic because they value information more than us. I now smile as the number of my sales goes up everyday. All I use is a sales letter, a facebook page, and a website and e-junkie help me to sell my ebooks and deposits the money in my paypal.
In short I prefer selling my ebooks to those people in Us and Uk than to those from Nigeria. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Opportunities For You / Church Streaming Website / I Need A Bulk Sms Site Dat Is Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.