Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26602 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

this slum is one million times better than woliwo,akunnie, ochanga market,dulmedi market,fegge, odopkor and opoko. this community wanna know why awambia in awka north LGA still gat things fall apart scenes styled houses and settlement and why achalla community in awka south LGA still drinks and wash from a stream.
how come you are the only person that have seen these houses in awka

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
berem: I was at Ibadan on sunday for the second time. I didn't see so many brown roofs as speculated maybe because I didn't go into the main city. Outskirts of Ibadan has new buildings scattered everywhere without I sighting any rusty roofs. My destination was Old Ife road actually.

Sorry,no pictures! grin

atleast you pass through my Ibadan hood!!! please let this community know about that hood and agodi estate not very far from there. anytime I'm town I always read newspaper at the German quarters at old Ife road.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: why was ibadan not listed as one of the cities holding 90% of the nations currency in circulation by CBN, even with its age?

Simple, Lagos and Ogun already represents the south west geopolitical zone in the test run of the cashless policy.

Understand this, Lagos alone accounts for 60% of all cash transactions in Nigeria with port Harcourt and kano taking up at the very least 20% percent of all cash transactions. If we are to take Ogun into account I doubt the two eastern cities represented account for up to 2% of the 90% mentioned.

Should Ibadan be included in this test run how will they know if cashless policy will succeed in the east or not? The objective was to test run it in the country not to determine who is richer than who.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: how come you are the only person that have seen these houses in awka

ekwensu!!!!! you don't even know your own enclave!!!! so your parent still lock you indoors, little wonder your ignorance is world class. get a keke napep and tell him to get you to awambia alternatively an okada can tour you round the wasteland called achalla.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by tomakint: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
It wasn't named the 'Ancient City of Ibadan' for nothing. The landmark is unique......it lends credence to the appellation!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

ekwensu!!!!! you don't even know your own enclave!!!! so your parent still lock you indoors, little wonder your ignorance is world class. get a keke napep and tell him to get you to awambia alternatively an okada can tour you round the wasteland called achalla.
nobody except you knows about these houses? do you see them in your dream?

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

Simple, Lagos and Ogun already represents the south west geopolitical zone in the test run of the cashless policy.

Understand this, Lagos alone accounts for 60% of all cash transactions in Nigeria with port Harcourt and kano taking up at the very least 20% percent of all cash transactions. If we are to take Ogun into account I doubt the two eastern cities represented account for up to 2% of the 90% mentioned.

Should Ibadan be included in this test run how will they know if cashless policy will succeed in the east or not? The objective was to test run it in the country not to determine who is richer than who.
so its regional?keep dreaming, how come CBN specifically stated that aba, onitsha and port harcourt were the reasons their respective states made the list.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: nobody except you knows about this houses? do you see them in your dream?

I underestimate your stupidity... your non functional brain should be exchange for baba ijebu coupon... even if your brain is loaned to Wigan, you still can't decipher I have been to these places.... don't let us go to umuleri and aguleri, damn the flood back then bombed those communities back to Noah times.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

I underestimate your stupidity... your non functional brain should be exchange for baba ijebu coupon... even if your brain is loaned to Wigan, you still can't decipher I have been to these places.... don't let us go to umuleri and aguleri, damn the flood back then bombed those communities back to Noah times.
you are yet to show us any proof, why not stop crying and talk like a man.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: you are yet to show us any proof, why not stop crying and talk like a man.

proof please go play in the mud with your fellow toddlers. I'm way above your picture games... go to those places and stop boring me with your childish tantrums.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

proof please go play in the mud with your fellow toddlers. I'm way above your picture games... go to those places and stop boring me with your childish tantrums.
we don't have mud houses here, you should be the one playing in the mud over there.

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: so its regional?keep dreaming, how come CBN specifically stated that aba, onitsha and port harcourt were the reasons their respective states made the list.

What did you think CBN will say? That they listed Abia because of umuahia or Anambra because of Akwa?

Do you have anymore questions bothering you on why Ibadan gets more respect than most if not all eastern cities?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: face the topic boy, nothing changed about ibadan, why?
answer the question, Is there more Igbos in Ibadan than in Ebonyin state?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: we don't have mud houses here, you should be the one playing in the mud over there.

bwahhhaahhaaaa village man!!!! even in your almighty Onitsha mud house dey, try connect abs junction from Onitsha barracks and come tell us what you see.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

What did you think CBN will say? That they listed Abia because of umuahia or Anambra because of Akwa?

Do you have anymore questions bothering you on why Ibadan gets more respect than most if not all eastern cities?
you incoherence is legendary, you think CBN is foolish? i laugh at your logic.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

atleast you pass through my Ibadan hood!!! please let this community know about that hood and agodi estate not very far from there. anytime I'm town I always read newspaper at the German quarters at old Ife road.
seriously, Lagos-Ibadan is a total mess! The traffic on that road is horrible. The pot holes on that road eh.... Chai!

angry angry
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: answer the question, Is there more Igbos in Ibadan than in Ebonyin state?
yes
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
berem: seriously, Lagos-Ibadan is a total mess! The traffic on that road is horrible. The pot holes on that road eh.... Chai!

angry angry

shebi cankerworms tell us say that road na Eldorado?? TAN nairaland how market....
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: you incoherence is legendary, you think CBN is foolish? i laugh at your logic.

Don't be stup.id. undecided

Ask sensible question and you will get a sensible reply.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
berem: seriously, Lagos-Ibadan is a total mess! The traffic on that road is horrible. The pot holes on that road eh.... Chai!

angry angry
Shey you don waka come here again.

Madam Hamuchair analyst

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

Don't be stup.id. undecided

Ask sensible question and you will get a sensible reply.
your answers to my sensible questions are from the pit of lies and denial.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: yes
so unna don turn our state to refugee camp abi!!!

Operation Igbo must go
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: so unna don turn our state to refugee camp abi!!!

Operation Igbo must go
go to where, are you drunk? igbos don't stay in mud houses jooor and ibadan is full of mud houses.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by tdayof(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: face the topic boy, nothing changed about ibadan, why?
Ibadan hqs chaged
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhaahhaaaa village man!!!! even in your almighty Onitsha mud house dey, try connect abs junction from Onitsha barracks and come tell us what you see.
anago has'b taken to the cleaners by the new boy on the block, what if It's me, na death be that naa grin cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: go to where, are you drunk? igbos don't stay in mud houses jooor and ibadan is full of mud houses.
ehnn! Yet you stupidly agree that there are more igbos in Ibadan than in Ebonyin state...

I guess the Igbos in Ibadan live inside the mud houses toilet and bathroom
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: ehnn! Yet you stupidly agree that there are more igbos in Ibadan than in Ebonyin state...

hediot, i said it to make you happy, is that not what you wanna hear?

igbos are allergic to such houses.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
publicenemy: hahaha....ibadan na village nah

Ibadan is not a village.. angry they have shoprite now.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: ehnn! Yet you stupidly agree that there are more igbos in Ibadan than in Ebonyin state...

It's called stooping to conquer..

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: your answers to my sensible questions are from the pit of lies and denial.

Lol. You are a goat. grin

Anything you fools don't agree with must be a lie innit?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: anago has'b taken to the cleaners by the new boy on the block, what if It's me, na death be that naa grin cheesy

damn the new boy is the weakest dolt from your block, wonder why the nitwit pick race like your famous Abidjan bound tribal hero. bring me my doormats shizzle11 or dozzybaba aka yourhealthlabs aka chidozie udeogu. I need a new conquest, load of Igbos are my target and the bullseye's is on their chest.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: hediot, i said it to make you happy, is that not what you wanna hear?

igbos are addicted to such houses.
hehehehehehehe

I am laughing at your stupidity

I guess you are from one of those abandoned disastrous villages in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) / Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.