Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars (461 Views)

Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) / The Hidden Truth About Air Bags In Nigerian Cars / Car Dealers Help Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars by Sylvaxxl1(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this.
Im a young and up coming guy running around for his business and now I'm beginning to need a small car that can carry me around. In the mean time of gathering money I just go around sites that sell cars but when I go to sites like Olx I see cars at crazy cheap amount at first I noticed that most of the car that were cheap were either from apapa which I suspected it could be those guys claiming to be costoms or from badagry which I suspected to be smuggled cars then all of a sudden I started seeing those cars and their crazy cheap prices at places like alimosho, ikeja and also Ikorodu o!. Please for knowledgeable people who know much of this car sales tells us what's up with those cars and their prices before someone like me falls into a trap.
Re: Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars by Sylvaxxl1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Come on nairalanders please I'm waiting for your reply please undecided
Re: Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars by sfive: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make sure u c d car u r buying and inspect thoroughly both car and documents. Try to avoid road side deals also.
Re: Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
You can't afford to take a risk on olx as most of the cars are ridiculously cheap and it is obvious that something fishy is amiss. Please use Nairaland for your cars and we can easily help you with genuine car dealers. ALL THE BEST.
Re: Please Help Is Needed Here About These Nigerian Cars by haneefsoft: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guy. Leave Olx is my advice. Even those cars outside Lagos, you will soon realize they are those same guys you talked about. We are in the same shoe and I've been following nairaland auto section hoping to find a very good car to be disposed off at a cheap price.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace 1250000 / (duke) Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 For 750k / Nissan Quest 02 For Sale @ 380k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.