Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos (7042 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Picture Of A 4bedroom Duplex 4 Sale In Chevy View Estate Lekki 55m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you all to this Construction process.

Client: A nairalander
Project: Construction of a 4 bedroom bungalow
Plot size:60 x120 feet

Our first point of call is to setup a store and a mini site office as the Architect is still working on the drawings.

Happy viewing
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Day 1
Site Visit

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
We have a borehole here,so water is not a problem

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by B3sty(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hope I'm not Late for Class Sir.
**Front Seat**
Ready to learn more from the Best...
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Day 2:
Task is setting up a store and a mini office

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good luck my Brother. We hope to learn from this constructions. Always in your class.
And don't forget to show us the 3D Design of the project.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by janykute: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Subscribing.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Day 3:
Store and mini office almost completed

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Still on day 3:
Since our drawings are not yet ready,we concluded with client to start the fencing of the plot to prevent encroachment
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
B3sty: Hope I'm not Late for Class Sir.
**Front Seat**
Ready to learn more from the Best...

you are not late.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
segzy14: Still on day 3:
Since our drawings are not yet.ready,we concluded with clients to start the fencing of the plot to prevent encroachment

You surely need that, especially in Lagos or Ogun. Good conclusion.

Hajji M.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
mufutau55: Good luck my Brother. We hope to learn from this constructions. Always in your class.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

As soon as the 3d is ready ,i will definately show it here
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
mufutau55: Good luck my Brother. We hope to learn from this constructions. Always in your class.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

As soon as the 3d is ready ,i will definately show it here
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
janykute: Subscribing.

welcome
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
The drawback of this plot is that,it is waterlogged and the access road into the plot is bad.
For the fencing we will be doing a raft foundation because of the water and possibly looking at A PILE FOUNDATION FOR THE BUILDING, not yet concluded on that though because we are still doing the soil test
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
mufutau55:

You surely need that, especially in Lagos or Ogun. Good conclusion.

Hajji M.

yes sir.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
look at our neighbours

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by simadegun: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
I will also register myself as a student here o. i have something like this coming up in Ijebu-ode very soon
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some of our neighbours did raft foundation for their buildings and resulted to settlement

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Still on day 3:
We did the trench excavation and brought in reinforcements and woods for the raft of the fence

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Reinforcements

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Day 4:
Which is today, i will give updates after close of work
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by passe(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Subscribing! Hope I made the class? Best wishes from start to completion of this project.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
passe: Subscribing! Hope I made the class? Best wishes from start to completion of this project.

Thanks.
You are in the class already.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
See the foot bridge that lead to the site

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Day 4: Progress of work;
Reinforcement work
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by danielblessing(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op i just joined the class. Pls how much would this project cost from foundation to roofing stage?
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2014
danielblessing: @op i just joined the class. Pls how much would this project cost from foundation to roofing stage?

The drawings are not yet ready and the drawings will be needed for the cost which means the cost is not available.

Regards,
Samuel.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by danielblessing(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2014
okay!
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
danielblessing: okay!

as soon as we are through with the designs,we will give the cost here.
Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Reinforcements are ready

Re: The Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
formworks are also ready

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Granite , Sharp Sand , Plastering Sand , Filling Sand / Rent To Own Scheme Now In Lagos And Abuja / Compound Floor Concrete Increte Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.