Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Girl Who Has Spent £30,000 To Look Like Barbie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Who Has Spent £30,000 To Look Like Barbie (4829 Views)

Presidency Has Spent 5.8billion On Presidential Fleet / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Black Barbie Lmaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Has Spent £30,000 To Look Like Barbie by Austinogiza(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2014

30-year-old Victoria Wild has spent a fortune on rhinoplasty, permanent lip implants, botox and three boob jobs after taking her "hated small A cup boobs" to a size 32G to make her look like an inflatable love toy because of her obsession with looking like a doll..

She said
“Who wouldn’t want to be treated like a bimbo doll? It’s such a sexy look. “People stare at me in the street and I love the way I stand out.
“I had a very normal childhood, living in a small village in the countryside. “I was very slim and blonde and people would call me Barbie. But I hated my small A cup boobs. I didn’t like myself or the way I looked. I had an inferiority complex. “I didn’t know about plastic surgery at that age but I would always dream about resembling a sexy bimbo doll with huge breasts and insanely big lips.
“I loved the way dolls looked and how sexy they were. They are so bright and bold. It was this fantasy in my head.”
http://celebsnest..com/2014/09/girl-who-has-spent-30000-to-look-like.html
Re: Girl Who Has Spent £30,000 To Look Like Barbie by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Craze dey worry am
Re: Girl Who Has Spent £30,000 To Look Like Barbie by Godmother(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
And the funny thing is she will get a lot of attention now compared to before.

(1) (Reply)

Child Killer/rapist Tortured And Raped In Prison In Brazil By 20 Men / Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? / Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.