Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant (4173 Views)

BEYONCE Is Pregnant! It's destiny's child. / Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by Hotstepper(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2006
Kelly is pregnant and I am happy for her, she is soooo beautiful and I know she will be a great mom
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by retro(f): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2006
Really? Interesting.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2006
aww
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by iice(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2006
Really? Good 4 her
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by shawna(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2006
good for her is she still gonna get marry to that football player
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by mochafella(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2006
shawna:

good for her is she still going to get marry to that football player
Last I heard they broke off the engagement.

Random question, who is the daddy? Not him I hope
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by shawna(f): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2006
i know they broke off the engagement but i heard they got back together so he is probably the dad

mochafella is that ur blog and i hope to God kelly isnt going out with mike tyson undecided
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by desiree(f): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2006
Good for her o---I hope it's not tyson's lipsrsealed
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by mochafella(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2006
shawna:

mochafella is that your blog

Nope, It would have my fingerprints all over it. It belongs to some Law student from Louisiana, Natasha I beleive.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by shawna(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2006
oh ok
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eveseh(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2006
yup i heard about dat
am happi for her
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by beyunce(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2006
I heard this on an entertainment update thats a rumour.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eveseh(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2006
@beyunce,it aint i saw it on TV here too
dey say she dont know who's da father is
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by beyunce(f): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2006
So are dey saying she's a slot.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eveseh(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2006
@beyunce,maybe who knows
but i think she knwos who da father is
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by beyunce(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2006
Ok. so she just want dem to say wat dey want abi?

but i wonder y she does'nt want to tell us the name. I guess she's protecting da guy or something.

Dem well don
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eveseh(f): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2006
LOl beyunce gurl
maybe who knows undecided
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by michy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
she is not pregamant
i went to her website today.they said that it is
a rumor.but who knows.maybe they are hiding it from us
www.kelly-rowland.com
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eveseh(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2006
@Michy i think we are stupid
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by kellorah: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2006
awww kelly, bless!! kiss
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by Oracle(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2006
michy:

she is not pregamant
i went to her website today.they said that it is
a rumor.but who knows.maybe they are hiding it from us
www.kelly-rowland.com
no one knows what to believe
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by Free(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2006
shes pregnant

is she married grin undecided
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by saintkola(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2006
if itz true, pregnancy without marriage ? dat bites !
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by saintkola(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2006
if itz true, pregnancy without marriage ? dat bites !
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by naija4life(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
If she aint married and she's pregnant. we have 2 options:

1. give birth to a bastard
2. abort da baby
3. mmmmhhh, will be right back

BUT peeps, lets not start freaking out yet as its still in da rumour stage.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Oct 26, 2006
naija4life:

If she aint married and she's pregnant. we have 2 options:

1. give birth to a bastard
2. abort da baby
3. mmmmhhh, will be right back

BUT peeps, lets not start freaking out yet as its still in da rumour stage.

if she isnt married and pregnant that doesnt mean the child will be a bastard.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by cutieexx(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2007
Free:

shes pregnant
cry cry cheesy wink smiley dat's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by eslynera(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2007
who cares about hollywood life anyways?? i won't be surprised if a celebrity is rumoured to be dead, but by the next day seen cheering for a soccer game.
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by cutieexx(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
grin grin u no dey lie o!!!!!!!
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by jaybaby(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2007
Kelly My gurl
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by cutieexx(f): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2007
but does anybody know how far along she is in the pregnancy? undecided
Re: Kelly Rowland Of Destiny's Child Is Pregnant by iice(f): 4:58am On Feb 08, 2007
I wonder ooooo, her belle has been flat since forever! lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don't Allow Interference In Our Marriage - Joke Jacobs / Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body / Rabilu Musa Aka Dan Ibro Of Hausa Movies Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.