Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Have Found Where You Can Sell Your Ideas,patent,etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Found Where You Can Sell Your Ideas,patent,etc (541 Views)

Make 2000 Naira Daily By Locating Ten People You Can Sell To / Who Can Sell As Little As $5 Liberty Reserve At Cheaper Rate? / How To Sell Your Ideas In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found Where You Can Sell Your Ideas,patent,etc by oneunited(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
How would you feel if you discover two tips that will stop you from seeking jobs that are not available and make you very comfortable for the rest of your life?I guess you will be very glad to know these good solutions to your prolonged struggling for survival in Nigeria.For full gist,TEXT "sell ur ideas" and your email address to :07025083300.Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

News For Nysc Graduates / Free Internet Browsing With Your Gsm / Favoured Aluminum Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.