Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans (4358 Views)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns In Boyfriend Jeans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by johnson1234567: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Boyfriend jeans are so hot right now. Trust trendsetter, Rita Dominic to show us how it's done. Fab

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-newsfab-rita-dominic-steps-out-in.html

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by axortedbabe(f): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
so pretty..
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Rikidony(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
not nice.....it does not fit her.........
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dat jeans is ugly

Only touts and red light chicks wear that

1 Like

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Cleffwizzy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wch kyn jean b dis? E b lyk dat jean way i dash 1 mad man 4 my kabaa grin
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Janeify(f): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Cleffwizzy: Wch kyn jean b dis? E b lyk dat jean way i dash 1 mad man 4 my kabaa grin
mr RICHY,we've heard you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by JEITO: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Actually, we want to see her step out with atleast her boyfriend and not in boyfriend's jeans.

I mean, it is not too much to ask na lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
JEITO: Actually, we want to see her step out with atleast her boyfriend and not in boyfriend's jeans.

I mean, it is not too much to ask na lipsrsealed
it isn't bad stepping out with her If u care 4 ha numba anywayz!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by qadeerkug(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
ah my girlfrnd also wearin dis kind jeans nah nd i bought it from holland"""""
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by chocolateme(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some of the dislike posts above shows that most people put more interest on the wearer than d jean itself. That trend of Jean is mess.ing Hawt and ODD and that's the essence of the design, not made to fit like Jeggings or some pencil mouth fitted jean. Just like her Grandpa shirt. Look @ Dominic fashion sense, look @ Jim Iyke's too. I love the down part of the jean shaa. My opinion though.
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by montestic(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
her mates r maried wit grand kids and shes stil doing boyfriend/girlfrnd stuf
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by chocolateme(f): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
She is not wearing her boyfriend's jean. That is what her jean is called.. Op is not refering to Rita Dominic's boyfriend here, this post is about her jean wear.
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by kreamidiva(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
I like the girl......

Is everything in this world about marriage undecided

Hian!!!
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why was she wearing her boyfriends jeans..I thought Yuzedo was a 6ft plus dude??..that jean must belong to a midget..
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
chocolateme: She is not wearing her boyfriend's jean. That is what her jean is called.. Op is not refering to Rita Dominic's boyfriend here, this post is about her jean wear.

in that case,that wasn't Oga Yuzedo's trousers then....Thanks for explaining.. cheesy
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by yuzedo: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
is nut only boyfriends jean, am gonna make dis sweet boobsie babe to ware an horseband jeans I swear to allar + obatala! kiss kiss kiss

Sign - cheif sweetus d baby boy wink. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by amakufrancis(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
she's pretty on it...
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
At her age, she is still talking about boyfriend, what a shame
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by nickz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
yuzedo: is nut only boyfriends jean, am gonna make dis sweet boobsie babe to ware an horseband jeans I swear to allar + obatala! kiss kiss kiss

Sign - cheif sweetus d baby boy wink. angry
so you're still on boyFRIEND ZONE
after all the mouth wey you dey make heregringrin
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by JEITO: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sexipea: it isn't bad stepping out with her If u care 4 ha numba anywayz!!! lipsrsealed
you know, it is not a bad idea after all! You be the mediator. I don't mind helping a sister- I mean an aunty in need.
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
JEITO: you know, it is not a bad idea after all! You be the mediator. I don't mind helping a sister- I mean an aunty in need.
owk..m coming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy bushman..that is what the jean is called,doesn't mean its for hef bf

Dr2great: At her age, she is still talking about boyfriend, what a shame
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Abbey2sam(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
She should step out with the boyfriend instead of his jeans
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy cheesy bushman..that is what the jean is called,doesn't mean its for hef bf

na ur papa be bushman. Ashawo supporting ashawo, don't go get married, keep prostituting and don't go get married, all in the name of one useles language u call it. FOOL
Re: Fab! Rita Dominic Steps Out In Boyfriend Jeans by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok
Dr2great: na my papa be bushman. My useless sister is an Ashawo supporting ashawo, she won't go get married, keep prostituting and don't go get married, all in the name of one useles language u call it. FOOL

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Mtn Bis BBC Free Unlimited Subscription For Blackberry Users. / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses / Funke Akindele Forms Gang With Actresses From Failed Marriages [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.