Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,539 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool (1176 Views)

Nairalanders Business Ideas Made Me A Shop Owner / Are You A Business Owner? You Need To See This!!! / Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Download free from https://www.sendthisfile.com/uUNdGSH3kmXZwsued1wR2AU5

You can manage and monitor your stock more effectively with this tool.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by IRIENBOY(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by emymeeky: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
IRIENBOY: .

Booking space since 1900
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by emymeeky: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op. Must we have excel to run this ?
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
emymeeky: @op. Must we have excel to run this ?

sorry for not replying quite earlier.
Yes. You need microsoft excel installed in your system before you can use the tool.
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by emymeeky: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
soldierdollar:

sorry for not replying quite earlier.
Yes. You need microsoft excel installed in your system before you can use the tool.

Lovely tool I must confess .. Nice innovation grin
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Do I need to pay to get it
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by yahyamay(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2014
link expired
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2014
britnex: Do I need to pay to get it

It's free
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2014
yahyamay: link expired

Link working again

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
soldierdollar, can you please drop your number or write down your email add (all in words and letters)

I'm interested in the salesmonitor software you loaded in your brother's pharmacy. You talked about it on a previous thread.
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
YourHealthlabs: soldierdollar, can you please drop your number or write down your email add (all in words and letters)

I'm interested in the salesmonitor software you loaded in your brother's pharmacy. You talked about it on a previous thread.

Nwodochristian@gmail.com
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
soldierdollar:

Nwodochristian@gmail.com

Super!. mga kpo gi.
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

Super!. mga kpo gi.

Nsogbu adiro
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Juliana7: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm, good

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by soldierdollar(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Juliana7: Hmmm, good

Thanks
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by Handmaiden: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Please am interested in the software, but it showed that the file had expired when i clicked on the link in this thread.
kindly assist.
many thankz
Re: If You Are A Shop Owner, You Might Need This Ms Excel Tool by kam27(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
The link has expired. Pls, upload it again.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Iron Required On Weekly Basis / Dollars And Nigerians (part 1) - Philosophy Of Making Money Online / How To Make Legal Income With Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.