Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours (621 Views)

Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Omotola Debunks Husband's Sack Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours by gistyinka(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
According to the article written by a certain 'Ogbonna Ikechukwu' for Lafingas.com, Don Jazzy passed away after been rushed to a hospital because he suffered inhuries from a car accident. It read:

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don Jazzy Dies In Car Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nigerian music industry has lost one of its greatest stars, and its MARVIN Boss Don Jazzy. He was involved in a car accident on the early hours of the morning. It has also be announced on MTV base, Channel O, Trace, Soundcity, E! Entertainment, Nigezie and all social medias. News report gathered that he was rushed to a near by hospital but gave up the ghost about an hour ago. O no! Marvin Boss is gone. May he r.i.p!!!!!!

Well, according to Don Jazzy, he never had an accident and he's still very much alive. He captioned his image on Instagram with:

"May God continue to keep us alive and well. Amen. Well I am very much alive and have not been in any car accident I can remember. Thanks. #Marvins".

http://gistyinka.net/still-alive-don-jazzy-denies-dead-rumours/
Re: Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dis bloggers are wicked

They want to kill him before his time
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours by tinuolababy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Okay.

Do not dump refuse here

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebs Are Horrible At Choosing Men -etcetera / The 2014 Exquisite Lady Of The Year (ELOY) Awards – Seyi Shay, Toke Makinwa, Mo’ / Artiste, Xcellente Slumps At Wazobia FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.