Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland (4210 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Does Sugar Really Make Small Kids Have Hyper-active Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: kei... U nor tag me but I'm here.... **Opens page 2 Section 17 of Nland Woman-Wrappering law..... Reads out..........
Lolll sorry for not tagging.... The Law says : On no account should any guy compliment a ladies profile pishore and announcing it on a public thread just 2 be noticed.. Gbam!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by chimerase2: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
I can't date a nairaland becos all pix of female folks I hv been seeing here re beautiful, no wowo gal again na wetin una mean undecided
Pls seun should endeavor to bring in video dp and leave dis pix of a tin sombody might catfish her self or even use her sistas pix and deceive niggas angry
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

maybe he just couldn't hold himself after admiring the beauty grin wink
that is were the WOMAN-WRAPPER comes in.... We need 2 deal with this issue ASAP b4 it gets out of hand.....
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: guy guy guy, you don fuccck up, you are guilty of Woman_Wrapper-ing .... .... Excatly. The same issue we'v been trying 2 deal with on the other thread...... Tags frankysnow, missslimbody, tosyne2much, rozzay, kulkatty,

Is it wrong to see a familiar face and ask again? Really, I don't do woman wrapping, who has time for that shii?
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

maybe he just couldn't hold himself after admiring the beauty grin wink

Just maybe.. Who knows?
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol grin grin

but on a serious note there's no other way of complimenting her na.
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll sorry for not tagging.... The Law says : On no account should any guy compliment a ladies profile pishore and announcing it on a public thread just 2 be noticed.. Gbam!!!!
This is my judgment: I sentenced Adeoladrg to 17.42hrs Ban from peeping into ladies profiles, donating charity likes, and complementing dia pinshure....#Finds one big flat-head hammer and hits the table.... I Beans, sorry....rise.....
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
adeoladrg:

Is it wrong to see a familiar face and ask again? Really, I don't do woman wrapping, who has time for that shii?
guy you "F" i swear
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: This is my judgment: I sentenced Adeoladrg to 17.42hrs Ban from peeping into ladies profiles, donating charity likes, and complementing dia pinshure....#Finds one big flat-head hammer and hits the table.... I Beans, sorry....rise.....
Lollll you have spoken!! cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I won't feel comfortable. But it depends on if he is trustworthy

Not all men on Nairaland are active or visit ROMANCE SECTION.

Or you gonna stop him from using any social network?
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: that is were the WOMAN-WRAPPER comes in.... We need 2 deal with this issue ASAP b4 it gets out of hand.....

pardon him joor , this time at least he's sincere , there are guys that over compliment an obviously ugly picture that I begin to wonder whether they have eyes.

by the way I said ugly picture not face before some people will start displaying their failure to comprehend well if you know what I mean.
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
adeoladrg:

Ur dp is hot. Moreover, ur face looks very familiar.

dude, you are so foolish... angry

Calling you a fool sef is an insult to follish guys...the babe sef bone you angry
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

pardon him joor , this time at least he's sincere , there are guys that over compliment an obviously ugly picture that I begin to wonder whether they have eyes.

by the way I said ugly picture not face before some people will start displaying their failure to comprehend well if you know what I mean.
hmmmm aiit, let mee consult ma chambers b4 we pass the judgment
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
adeoladrg:

There is no ignorant of the law... U are guilty already tongue tongue tongue tongue ... Ur ban starts with immediate effect and automatic....... **swallows the remaining...... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: This is my judgment: I sentenced Adeoladrg to 17.42hrs Ban from peeping into ladies profiles, donating charity likes, and complementing dia pinshure....#Finds one big flat-head hammer and hits the table.... I Beans, sorry....rise.....

I accept my ban wink Really, I wasn't woman wrapping there.. wink
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: There is no ignorant of the law... U are guilty already tongue tongue tongue tongue ... Ur ban starts with immediate effect and automatic....... **swallows the remaining...... grin grin grin

grin I just went through the woman wrapping thread just now.. Funny I swear grin
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz:

Calling you a fool sef is an insult to follish guys...the babe sef bone you angry

I compliment a lady's beauty and I'm foolish for it. Okay, I agree.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

we have to forward that to Nland court of Appeal. As u can see the judgement is passed already.... U nor fear the Judge's hammer ni To be his solicitor Press 1, To Be his Advocate Press 2.... To end dis call Press red...... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
adeoladrg:

grin I just went through the woman wrapping thread just now.. Funny I swear grin
Lolz.... It completes my fun on NL today
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Phils: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
softsparkyy: Nairalandophobia.
Abi Nairalandophilia.
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
adeoladrg:

I accept my ban wink Really, I wasn't woman wrapping there.. wink
Neldrizzy Over to you....
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz:

Lolllll easy oo
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by MrCork: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
dedtroy: Any loving husband in the house who also experiences same with me. I noticed my wife was often on nairaland before We got married. Initially, I was kind of worried about this development, but later I found myself acclimatizing with her because of the love I have for her.

Now my question goes 'have you ever had issues over nairaland with your Spouse'?

.....wife?... Which wife? .....is she light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thread derailed. Oya back to op's wife..
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by dedtroy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
please let us stick to the topic.

@RoyalRoy: Please move topic to the family section
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
chizzy94:
LOL them ban you for Education, you done run find another niche with Romance. I go sanction your ban for Romance very soon cheesycheesycheesy.

How you smiley?
Lolllll guy romance section is the best oo..... See fun since morning.... tho ma ban on education section will expire abt 30minutes time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
dedtroy: please let us stick to the topic.

@RoyalRoy: Please move topic to the family section

Farano, Rocktation and Pasqal can move it not RoyalRoy.
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bros free your wife jare. We dey enjoy am here and she sef dey enjoy us so she no fit commot. My own wife bootybuttchic no get time for all these wahala sha.
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dias nothing really bad with couples on NL.... Both side av equal right fah........ Make d wife dey learn from brainy Nlanders as d husband is doing d same... Why shud Op be thinking Nlander's got interest in his MARRIED babe nah.... Abi NL males? I lie? Wetin u wan take Married females NL do oo..?

***All dis husbands giving wives restricted areas self..... Hish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan: Bros free your wife jare. We dey enjoy am here and she sef dey enjoy us so she no fit commot. My own wife bootybuttchic no get time for all these wahala sha.
Lolll.... cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: we have to forward that to Nland court of Appeal. As u can see the judgement is passed already.... U nor fear the Judge's hammer ni To be his solicitor Press 1, To Be his Advocate Press 2.... To end dis call Press red...... grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. / Negative Effect Of Poor Parenting / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.