Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry & Others Enter Guinness Book Of World Record. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry & Others Enter Guinness Book Of World Record. (927 Views)

chicken with twitter to enter Guinness book of Record if it twit 5 letter word. / I Sold My Soul To The Devil! - Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bob D / Katy Perry Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry & Others Enter Guinness Book Of World Record. by icekidgodfrey(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
'The Guiness Book Of World Record' comes after a person has reached the very peak in his field, the point that no one has ever gotten to. Being called up as one of the 'world's greatest' gotta be a great deal tho, 'cos it don't happen everyday.
Here are some artist of our generations who have indeed proved to be the 'best' in their fields, it's all worth it tho while I think one or two entries aren't... but hey, i wouldn't be posting on nairaland right now if i could do half of what any of the acts do right? i know cheesy

Metallica, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Katy Perryand Shakira are all in the new additions to the Guinness Book of World Records' new edition that will be released next week.

*METALLICA
Metallica's achievement comes for being the first and only band to ever perform a concert on all seven of Earth's continents, and did so in a single year, following its its "Freeze 'Em All" show show in Antarctica last December.
"Seven continents in one year with Antarctica being the gig of a lifetime," said singer James Hetfield in a press release statement. "Yes, 120 scientists and competition winners. Not to mention the 300 very curious penguins!”

*ONE DIRECTION
One Direction has the distinction of being the "First act to debut at No. 1 with first three albums"with their albums Midnight Memories, Up All Night and Take Me Home all topping the Billboard charts.

*MILEY CYRUS
Miley earns the recognition of being the most "Most searched-for Pop Star on the Internet,"following a particularly shocking year for the singer that included her twerking VMA performance(*y'all remember? wink i wish i was Robin Thicke for that night cheesy), and nearly nude "Wrecking Ball" video.

*SHAKIRA
Shakira overtook Rihanna as the "Most 'liked' Person on Facebook" in April cry , and then broke records again when she earned the 100 millionth fan "like"on the social network becoming the "First person to reach 100 million likes on Facebook."

*KATY PERRY
Katy Perry will be noted as the musician with the most Twitter followers(52,463,838)

*EMINEM
The veterean is commended for the most words in a hit single, with the song "Rap God,"totaling 1,560 words in 6 minutes, 4 seconds. DAMMMMNNN!!!

*and still worthy of mention is our very own Chidera Anamege (Chiddy Bang) maintains his place with the longest freestyle rap, rapping for 9hrs, 18mins, 22sec. haha! somebody tell Eminem to beat that! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Grandmother Reacts With Shock And Disgust As She Watches Nicki Minaj's 'anaconda / Did You Know That Ballotelli's Pet Is A Pig? / Jennifer Lopez In Seductive Shoot With Her Boy Next Door, Ryan Guzman For Latina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.