Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Affiliate Marketing Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Alert (434 Views)

Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable? / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Alert by timiwillson: 3:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello, have you been waiting to make money from affiliate since you start browsing the internet? the whole issue is to get a reliable website that can honestly pay their members, i know of some scam website that only make users to bring traffic to them and end up paying nothing. but today have found the very best you have been looking for. what kind of affiliate can you offer?
benefits:
Pay Per Signup - If you choose this option you make $50 immediately when any of the free members you send upgrade to a paid membership.

Revenue Share - 50% share of gross monthly revenue generated by your referrals. The more you promote us the more you make!

Pay Per Click - Make up to $1.00 per click. The better your traffic, the higher the payout.

please note: this is a RED website affiliate which may not be suitable for viewers below +18
their payout are good but don't get involve only participate in their affiliate.

to get more info sign up here [url][/url]http://www.hardcoredatelink.com/?affliateid=81152QPF4ED&program=PPS
Re: Affiliate Marketing Alert by Tectono: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Signup And Get Free 5 dollars in your account. / Account Officer / Get Free E Book On How To Make Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.