Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? (941 Views)

A Female Corp Member Died In Awgu Camp, Enugu. (picture) / Awgu Camp: 2013 Batch A Members, Share Ur Ppa Experience Here. / Awgu Camp,enugu. Lady "Dead" After Laying Facedown For Hours Under The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? by Nehemiah459(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2014
I know that there is no single ATM talk more of bank in Awgu LGA, so I am tempted to ask,
"How do you survive the drought?"
Re: Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? by eph12(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Nehemiah459: I know that there is no single ATM talk more of bank in Awgu LGA, so I am tempted to ask,
"How do you survive the drought?"
ATM is about #100-200 away. I have forgotten the name of the park where you board a bus to Awgu. You don't even need to seek permission, just change to mufty and out.
Re: Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? by Nehemiah459(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2014
eph12:
ATM is about #100-200 away. I have forgotten the name of the park where you board a bus to Awgu. You don't even need to seek permission, just change to mufty and out.
Holy Ghost? If yes, that means you are going back to Enugu.
Imagine travelling Miles just to withdraw few wads of Naira.
Re: Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? by eph12(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Nehemiah459: Holy Ghost? If yes, that means you are going back to Enugu.
Imagine travelling Miles just to withdraw few wads of Naira.
Not holy ghost. There's a very busy park before holy ghost, where the army Barack is.
Re: Awgu Camp: How Do You Survive in the Bankless Community? by Nehemiah459(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
eph12:
Not holy ghost. There's a very busy park before holy ghost, where the army Barack is.
Awkunanaw (If I am right with the spelling.)

I wonder if they have Local Government Chairman at all.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification / NYSC SCAM Alert Be Warnned / CBN Flags Off Entrepreneurship Programme To Empower 1,500 Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.