Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Happy Birthday UjSizzle - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday UjSizzle (3969 Views)

Happy Birthday To Ujsizzle! It's party time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
No wonder what?
Thanks! kiss

Was wondering what happened to you yesterday. Hope you're well.

Ellidude, thank you smiley

We share the same birth month... No wonder when I read some of your articles am like why is she stealing my thoughts. Are we twins or what. tongue

Nothing happened... I am good. God has been faithful.
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow Ujsizzle, I'm so on time.

I just bump into this thread now so lemme quickly say the words before the big day ventures away.

Happy BIrthday Ma'am cheesy

I pray that the good Lord grant you all the good wishes of your heart. Remain bless and get old happily. Lots of Love.
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by dytbabe: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Uj toh sizzle
Live long
Puyaka
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by UjSizzle(f): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Ceasar1: Wow Ujsizzle, I'm so on time.

I just bump into this thread now so lemme quickly say the words before the big day ventures away.

Happy BIrthday Ma'am cheesy

I pray that the good Lord grant you all the good wishes of your heart. Remain bless and get old happily. Lots of Love.
Thanks cheesy

Texanomaly, dytbabe thanks a lot smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by sigmundfreud(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Happy birthday Sweet Sizzle! Sorry I missed the party...any leftover?
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by JoeCutie(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Happy birthday, UjSizzle asa mma nwanyi oma. Keep being beautiful, sexy, hot, and keep killing them. grin Enjoy! wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
JoeCutie: Happy birthday, UjSizzle asa mma nwanyi oma. Keep being beautiful, sexy, hot, and keep killing them. grin Enjoy! wink
Just take her to somewhere cool joor, leave all this 'Enjoy!'
Enjoy for where kwanu?
HBDd babe @UjSizzle
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by UjSizzle(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
JoeCutie: Happy birthday, UjSizzle asa mma nwanyi oma. Keep being beautiful, sexy, hot, and keep killing them. grin Enjoy! wink
grin Thanks bebe

Kachisbarbie (like this name), Sigmundfreud, thank you kiss
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by JoeCutie(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Just take her to somewhere cool joor, leave all this 'Enjoy!' Enjoy for where kwanu? HBDd babe @UjSizzle
How I wish she'd agree to follow me somewhere "cool" so we could do some 'cool' stuffs. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin Thanks bebe

Kachisbarbie (like this name) kiss
Same way I like yours...I followed a friend to this page @JoeCutie - you don't have to do cool stuffs o, that wasn't my instruction mbok.
Maybe I should have said HBD in arrears, which day was the bday, hope you had fun?
Re: Happy Birthday UjSizzle by UjSizzle(f): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Same way I like yours...I followed a friend to this page @JoeCutie - you don't have to do cool stuffs o, that wasn't my instruction mbok.
Maybe I should have said HBD in arrears, which day was the bday, hope you had fun?
Birthday was Friday
Had fun on Sunday
Still receiving wishes on Monday

Seems great all round smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naked Virgins IRIA Rivers State Festival. / Nigeria, Ghana Tops P0rnhub’s List Of Countries That Search For BBW / For The Sake Of Arcani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.