Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) (858 Views)

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by drstan(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Nigeria are allowed to go ahead with their Afcon qualifier against Congo tomorrow but there is the possibility, albeit unlikely, that the Group A game with South Africa could yet be called off.

The new leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation, voted in after a sham election last week, have been given until Monday morning at 8am to vacate the federation’s offices and restore to power Aminu Maigari, who has been the subject of two clumsy coup d’etats as the government seek to unseat him.

Otherwise they will be suspended by Fifa and unable to play South Africa.

*comment*
ElementAu, 8 minutes ago.

So what will happen if Nigeria is banned? are we refunded for our already bought tickets?

*MthokozisiNhlaloNcube* 17 minutes ago
threats,threats suspended them

*latinoh*22 minutes ago
Fifa is afraid of this Nigerians....why kp postponing the sanctions.

*Double Action* 21 minutes ago

Although part of me wishes Nigeria could be banned in order for Bafana to qualify, I also feel we need the competition. To test ourselves against the best in Africa.
If they do get banned, it will be a shame indeed.

http://www.kickoff.com/mobile/news/48386/fifa-demand-nigeria-play-ball-ahead-of-africa-cup-of-nations-afcon-qualifiers-against-congo-south-africa-bafana

1 Like

Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by deeobserver209(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2014
South Africans afraid of Super Eagles since 25BC

1 Like

Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by Matttthew(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Na der headache.......
Nigerians er proud of whatever dey do......
I watched it on channels yesterday, d new NFF president av insist he will remain on his post.....no matter wat.....
in btw, We get banned n life moves on.......
Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by buskie13(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2014
banana banana ... y'all (RSA) need monkeys
Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by Bobbystanley(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
This Aminu Maigari get connection ooh..But I taught he resigned after he was reinstated back to office.

Well,South Africa,we will not be banned cos I am personally going to push Maigari back to his burnt office just to make sure my Eagles will Bafana u guys!

#GoEagles#
Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by drstan(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bobbystanley: This Aminu Maigari get connection ooh..But I taught he resigned after he was reinstated back to office.

Well,South Africa,we will not be banned cos I am personally going to push Maigari back to his burnt office just to make sure my Eagles will Bafana u guys!

#GoEagles#
that guy connection or juju strong pass all the network connection in naija join together
Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by khattab02: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lol.... I like the last guy comment. If you want to be the best, u have to beat the best. Bafana bafana make una no panic.

What is the problem with NFF and all their crises? Aren't they supposed to follow laid down rules and due processes?? Now I know, ego (money) is invovled. Before now it was the NPL board.

Money is not only the root of all evil, but also the root of many problems!
Re: Some South Africans Want Fifa To Ban Nigeria, (read Commen) by terzurum5(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2014
NFF is a house full of confusionists who will never consider the overall interest and development of nigerian football a top priority.
All of them are just after their selfish interest which in the long run might ruin our football and consequently tanish the image of Nigeria before the entire world.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Messi Is Better Than Ronaldo / Predictions For Half And Full Time CL Today / Funniest Football Penalty Shootout Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.