Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* (1024 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / When Keke Gets A Conductor / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by funshybam(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2014
A commercial bus driver lost four of his teeth yesterday, September 3, during a fight with his conductor over money at the Mushin area of Lagos State.

According to Leadership report, the driver named Mufutau had accused his conductor, Adegoke of hiding part of the money they made but he (conductor) denied the allegation, swearing to be innocent.

The driver then decided to collect all the money with the conductor and told him not to work with him again.

The fight started when the conductor demanded he pay him for his job so far and the driver asked him to use the over N500 he stole from him as his remuneration.

This angered the conductor, who prevented the driver from working until he gets paid his money.

The driver was said to have come down from his car and then slapped the conductor.

An eyewitness, Kunle explained that the conductor was so angry that he rained heavy punches on the driver.

Some members of the public later separated the fight between the duo, only for the driver to realise foru of his teeth had gone missing while another two were shaking and on the verge of removing. shocked

source- http://erstores.com/how-bus-conductor-removed-four-of-his-drivers-teeth/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+searchnaijajobs%2Foxbs+%28Hotest+Jobs+411%29

Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by funshybam(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2014
funshybam: A commercial bus driver lost four of his teeth yesterday, September 3, during a fight with his conductor over money at the Mushin area of Lagos State.

According to Leadership report, the driver named Mufutau had accused his conductor, Adegoke of hiding part of the money they made but he (conductor) denied the allegation, swearing to be innocent.

The driver then decided to collect all the money with the conductor and told him not to work with him again.

The fight started when the conductor demanded he pay him for his job so far and the driver asked him to use the over N500 he stole from him as his remuneration.

This angered the conductor, who prevented the driver from working until he gets paid his money.

The driver was said to have come down from his car and then slapped the conductor.

An eyewitness, Kunle explained that the conductor was so angry that he rained heavy punches on the driver.

Some members of the public later separated the fight between the duo, only for the driver to realize four of his teeth had gone missing while another two were shaking and on the verge of removing. shocked

source- http://erstores.com/how-bus-conductor-removed-four-of-his-drivers-teeth/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+searchnaijajobs%2Foxbs+%28Hotest+Jobs+411%29
Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by funshybam(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Seun, i think we need a button to delete posts here as i unintentionally quoted my post....i couldnt delete it...
Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by Damlesky(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
funshybam: Seun, i think we need a button to delete posts here as i unintentionally quoted my post....i couldnt delete it...
as in......WE REALLY NEED UNLIKE AND DELETE BUTTON.
Is too much to ask for it? angry angry angry
Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by PrettyEmy(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Come, wer the teeth? angry
Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by Tapout(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2014
PrettyEmy: Come, wer the teeth? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by mamaoge: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
'double post'.
Re: Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* by mamaoge: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Funny Story.
funshybam: Seun, i think we need a button to delete posts here as i unintentionally quoted my post....i couldnt delete it...
Funny Story.

To delete your post, just go and click 'modify' under the post, then erease everything you quoted/typed, then leave a punctuation mark and re-post or simply type 'deleted' or 'double post'.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Type Of Birthday Party? / Standing Ovation To The Last Man Standing Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 / Share Your Experience with devil's bean (werepe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.