Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited (8191 Views)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Tizeti Network Limited is an Information Communication Technology (ICT) Provider based in Lagos. We are a company driven to provide customers with a complete solution for their entire Internet, TV and telephony needs.

We are searching for motivated sales personnel to help us expand our operations all over Lagos.

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description
Your main responsibilities will be to grow our business around your office location. You will directly manage your operational and sales team.

Key responsibilities include:
Setup and Drive location profitability
The first few months will be a whirlwind of activity, but all the while you must produce results and collaborate with the existing Lekki based team. You will spend time at the Lekki office prior to moving to your location
Manage the team, in particular the local sales and operations team
Deliver measurable results linked to the office you are in charge of
Report progress
Requirements
Bachelors or HND degree
Ability to work independently and in a team
Ability to drive
Excellent written and oral skills
Working knowledge of the Internet market in their location
Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills
Ability to identify new business opportunity

http://www.tizeti.com/job-postings/management-trainee/

culled from http://.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by odeebee: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2014
thanks OP my time for celebration has come
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by singlefade25(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
It is marketing
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by odeebee: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
singlefade25: It is marketing

if they pay salary and it makes sense no qualms
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by johnbrave(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Invited has started rolling in, I got invited dis morning. Who else got
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by odeebee: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2014
av not oo still waiting for
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by GININIWA: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Me too. successful candidate will be interviewed same day. Good to hear.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by odeebee: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
pls share here lets see if one can gate crash pls
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2014
How much do they offer. I am wondering since they ask us to come with our own laptop
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by wo1F(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Yeah got their invite. Its a saturday so will definitely give 'em a try.
Any idea on how to prep for this one guys? Anyone?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by eyema1: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Does anyone know how to get to d venue. From cms which bus do I enter
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by chiomanatalie: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
wo1F: Yeah got their invite. Its a saturday so will definitely give 'em a try.
Any idea on how to prep for this one guys? Anyone?
I couldn't make it today. How did it go?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by wo1F(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2014
chiomanatalie:
I couldn't make it today. How did it go?
Generally it was a well organised testing.

Personally though, not so well. It was a lot of drama for me. Had one of the weirdest experience yet in the job quest. Scaled through the first stage (an online CBT) only to be bounced by the MD himself at interview stage for the following reasons;

1) My score in the test were way over the charts (his words). Turns out I failed just one question of the given 45.
2) Perhaps the most potent and plausible reason on why I was bounced; my area of spec Said I definitely was going to leave them for an IOC as soon as I joined. See me na, contract staff for where I dey work now and IOC cheesy cheesy. Pulled all the tricks of compulsive persuasion and even attempted a Harvey Spector/Mike Ross quotient...for where cheesy cheesy Dude had cast his irrevocable die. Instead he made me a deal that if I don't have a job with these IOC's in 6months, that I should give him a call. Strange

Overall I think it was an orderly test. There was a bit of suspense with the dropping and progressing of applicants to the next stage. They first called out and separated the guys that flunked it leaving about 10 of us with the impression that we had flunked it instead. Made for quite a nervy moment.
They're a green horn in the ISP business. I guess and rightly so, that they need certain level of assurances with their recruits that they are gonna stick with them in the long term as they prep to break into a market already dominated by sharks like Swift, Smile, xerox etc. I wish them the best and congrats to the folks that'd eventually resume with them

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wo1f, lol very funny comment. The MD yesterday gave some1 a task 2 do becos d guy was assuring him he can deliver on d job which he cudnt fix. The MD told d guy 2 go for 6mths training instead of lying .. Omo huge disgrace!

As for me, he ask why he shud employ me, etc.. but d test & interview arrangement was ok. hope something gud comes out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by ttyman: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
wo1F:

Personally though, not so well. It was a lot of drama for me. Had one of the weirdest experience yet in the job quest. Scaled through the first stage (an online CBT) only to be bounced by the MD himself at interview stage for the following reasons;

1) My score in the test were way over the charts (his words). Turns out I failed just one question of the given 45.
2) Perhaps the most potent and plausible reason on why I was bounced; my area of spec - Petroleum Engineering. Said I definitely was going to leave them for an IOC as soon as I joined. See me na, contract staff for where I dey work now and IOC cheesy cheesy. Pulled all the tricks of compulsive persuasion and even attempted a Harvey Spector/Mike Ross quotient...for where cheesy cheesy Dude had cast his irrevocable die. Instead he made me a deal that if I don't have a job with these IOC's in 6months, that I should give him a call. Strange

Overall I think it was an orderly test. There was a bit of suspense with the dropping and progressing of applicants to the next stage. They first called out and separated the guys that flunked it leaving about 10 of us with the impression that we had flunked it instead. Made for quite a nervy moment.
They're a green horn in the ISP business. I guess and rightly so, that they need certain level of assurances with their recruits that they are gonna stick with them in the long term as they prep to break into a market already dominated by sharks like Swift, Smile, xerox etc. I wish them the best and congrats to the folks that'd eventually resume with them

He was right about you. We all gonna be with the IOC's sooner rather than later.. Jux keep the fight on

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by wo1F(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
ttyman:

He was right about you. We all gonna be with the IOC's sooner rather than later.. Jux keep the fight on

That's a bold one mate, I like that. Thanks for your kind thoughts.
For all of us, Its a question of "When" not "If". Keep it going bro
Cheers
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by ttyman: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Haz anyone who did the tizeti test and interview been contacted??
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
they called me last saturday. Getting there, they collected my CV and passport. The man in charge told me 2 write d minimum amt I am expectin which he said they can't afford d payment.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by MissJennifer(f): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
wo1F:

2) Perhaps the most potent and plausible reason on why I was bounced; my area of spec - Petroleum Engineering. Said I definitely was going to leave them for an IOC as soon as I joined. See me na, contract staff for where I dey work now and IOC cheesy cheesy. Pulled all the tricks of compulsive persuasion and even attempted a Harvey Spector/Mike Ross quotient...for where cheesy cheesy Dude had cast his irrevocable die. Instead he made me a deal that if I don't have a job with these IOC's in 6months, that I should give him a call. Strange

Harvey specter/ mike ross didn't work?.......Lmao
It is well.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by ttyman: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
wristwatch: they called me last saturday. Getting there, they collected my CV and passport. The man in charge told me 2 write d minimum amt I am expectin which he said they can't afford d payment.

How much is this amount they can't afford?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
ttyman:

How much is this amount they can't afford?

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by ttyman: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2014
wristwatch:

Very poor from them..
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by lottoe(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
They arent even ready to pay 40k sef...for experience o
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2014
lottoe: They arent even ready to pay 40k sef...for experience o

smh. Y cant they recruit for secondary school students since they cant afford 2 pay graduate? Very stingy people.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by lottoe(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2014
wristwatch:

smh. Y cant they recruit for secondary school students since they cant afford 2 pay graduate? Very stingy people.
Loolz....he was even telling me to see the future with them, luring me to get 10k per month.....the management trainee, was actually sales, yet they put it on their website as if you one will be managing their various office locations.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
lottoe:
Loolz....he was even telling me to see the future with them, luring me to get 10k per month.....the management trainee, was actually sales, yet they put it on their website as if you one will be managing their various office locations.

chio... 10k!! Anyway I was not surprised though becos dey sed we shud come 4 apt test wit our system. I hv neva done a test lik dat b4. GNLD is beta dan tizeti, I swear.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by lottoe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
wristwatch:

chio... 10k!! Anyway I was not surprised though becos dey sed we shud come 4 apt test wit our system. I hv neva done a test lik dat b4. GNLD is beta dan tizeti, I swear.
...loolz..i never heard of someone who have resumed yet sef..
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
lottoe: ...loolz..i never heard of someone who have resumed yet sef..

lol who wan work for poor paid firm. Hehe
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by wo1F(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
wristwatch:

grin grin
Little wonder that manche of an MD no just wan hear my matter at all. Kaii smh! We are in trouble in this country sha
To me its criminal to invite erudite scholars to tests without letting them know up front how competitive the renumeration for such position is. Its just callous

MissJennifer:
Harvey specter/ mike ross didn't work?.......Lmao
It is well.

My sister no be small thing oo cheesy. The man just dey sing no no no no no no no no no no cheesy. But I think I now know better.
Hope you good.
Cheers
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by MissJennifer(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
wo1F:
grin grin
Little wonder that manche of an MD no just wan hear my matter at all. Kaii smh! We are in trouble in this country sha
To me its criminal to invite erudite scholars to tests without letting them know up front how competitive the renumeration for such position is. Its just callous

My sister no be small thing oo cheesy. The man just dey sing no no no no no no no no no no cheesy. But I think I now know better.
Hope you good.
Cheers

Am good o
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs In Lagos At Tizeti Network Limited by austein(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
I just got an invitation from Tizeti Network Limited. What should I expect? I was told to come along with a laptop for the Online Test

(1) (Reply)

Notore Chemical Industry 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Arclek Logistics Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Chevron Trainig Program Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.