Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd (1913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Reminder: Dear Candidate, this serves as a reminder that you have been selected to write a pre-employment assessment for openings in Lagos and Abuja through Teammasters of Ji4d. Kindly check your email for more details or text your name & enquiry to 081******** - Chrysolite outsorcing Ltd. Pls who got this?
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by Adechyno(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2014
I did. Checked my mail, for more details but no mail from them. Any info bout them? Are they real?
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by Adechyno(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2014
singlefade25: Reminder: Dear Candidate, this serves as a reminder that you have been selected to write a pre-employment assessment for openings in Lagos and Abuja through Teammasters of Ji4d. Kindly check your email for more details or text your name & enquiry to 081******** - Chrysolite outsorcing Ltd. Pls who got this?
Did you received any mail from them?
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Adechyno:
Did you received any mail from them?
no mail, I called the number, the man said I should send a message with my name and questions. Pls can u remember how u applied. I think I applied through the guardians newspaper but I'm not sure
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by oluwarantimi(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2014
I didn't receive any mail too. I intend to wait till noon before I make further enquiries about the mail issh
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by Adechyno(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2014
singlefade25: no mail, I called the number, the man said I should send a message with my name and questions. Pls can u remember how u applied. I think I applied through the guardians newspaper but I'm not sure
Naah. I can't remember. Too many applications... Thou, I have sent a msg to the number for necessary enquiry. Waiting 4 reply'
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2014
oluwarantimi: I didn't receive any mail too. I intend to wait till noon before I make further enquiries about the mail issh
update us when have done that.
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by rolandy22: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Same here... Got the message... But no mail have been seen... I just tire
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
I was told to check my spam box
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by Adechyno(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
singlefade25: I was told to check my spam box
Same thing I was told.... And cudnt find their msg in the spam box. Here is the message sent to me:
Check your spam box first then text correct email address. It is an online assessment...
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by UcLloyd: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please can I have the number u guys are enquiring form? So u don't drop it online, can someone be kind enough to send it to my email, so I can push for an explanation as well. Maclloyd28@yahoo.com
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by payneleex(m): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Pre Employment Assessment
Dear *******,

Thank you for your interest in the publicized employment opportunity in
Lagos coordinated by Chrysolite Outsourcing Ltd through TeamMasters.

We take hiring very seriously, and do as much as we can to examine the
chemistry between our client and you. To that end, we will use an
objective online assessment process to provide information as to your fit
for the role in question as well as how well the organization fits with
you. It is a process that will help to better understand your potential.

This BestWork assessment represents the state-of-the-art at this time in
terms of accuracy and reliability producing information that isremarkably
profound in helping you and the prospective employer to understand your strengths and how to use them to the best advantage
It is an online exercise and will require only 25 minutes of your time.
Although there is no preparation necessary, you must avoid interruptions while taking the assessment.
There is also a timed section, which you should not be surprised if you do
not complete, as it is rare for anyone to do so.

Please be frank with your answers as this is not a pass or fail exercise.
It is actually designed to extract your strengths and has potential to
help your application but that depends on you providing truthful responses to elicit a genuine picture. Kindly send a text with your name to ***** if you need more clarification otherwise please wait for us to contact you within the next 1 week.

To begin the assessment, click on this link

Best Regards,
PA

I got the above mail on monday and did the assesment on wednesday. The assesment came in two sections.first was personality test which wasn't timed though it was stated it shouldn't take beyond 10 minutes. The other section was timed and it contained 60 questions for 15minutes. they were extremely cheap and easy.Mostly critical reasoning, elementary maths and abstract/diagrametic patterns.
Though it was presumed you cant finish the exercise before the time elapse cos pple hardly do but that almost didn't apply in my case cos i actually finished mine and still had some seconds left to revist the few questions i skipped in the process(about two or three of them).
They also instructed that calculator are not allowed. like seriously shocked? this got me wondered that i had to re-read the instruction to know if i read right. I curiously looked arround to see if there was anything/anyone supervising the process.i purposely reached out for
my calculator to unearth excatlty how they will get to detect if i used one even tho i ended up not using it. however, i got same reminder sms yesterday,kinda confusing, i'm yet to call them tho as i was pre-occupied with office work at the time. I think they are recruiting for mastercard(not sure), i remember uploading my details on their website couple of weeks back.
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by UcLloyd: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
How do I apply oh! My location is abuja.
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
@payne, I have not seen any mail from them. Did u see it from spam box or inbox. Pls reply.
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by singlefade25(f): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
I have not seen the mail o, but I have not check my spam box. @ Payne, did u get the mail from your spam box or inbox. Please reply it is urgent. I have also sent you a PM.
Re: Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd by payneleex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
singlefade25: I have not seen the mail o, but I have not check my spam box. @ Payne, did u get the mail from your spam box or inbox. Please reply it is urgent. I have also sent you a PM.
d mail came in thru my inbox, I clicked on d link sent to me now, after inputting my details, I got a message tht I had completed d assessment and my result sent to the company for a review. I think I should just ignore d reminder message then. and why haven't you checked ur spambox? for d pm, I can't view it. I really don't know how it works. u cld just reach me on dis mail... payne_leex@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Horostar Group Calling / Fresh Graduate/entry Level Recruitment / Unilever Nig. Makers Of Lipton, Closeup, Ryco, Omo Etc Now Recruitng Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.