Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Banky W - I Wish All My Artiste Can Be Like Wizkid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W - I Wish All My Artiste Can Be Like Wizkid. (472 Views)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W - I Wish All My Artiste Can Be Like Wizkid. by Jossyluv75(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Banky W
In a recent chat with Channels TV, Banky said he has no grouse with Wizkid for going to form his own record label Star Boi, saying it is indeed his desire for artistes to grow big enough to form their own record labels.
“I signed Wiz and he blew up. Now he is doing ‘Star Boi’ (music label) and that is a good thing. It’s not a bad thing…
The interesting thing is to allow an artist to renegotiate. Wizkid has earned the right to sit at the table to do what he wants to do and I hope all my artistes are as successful as Wizkid.” he said.
Clearing the air on any animosity between him and the Caro crooner, the Samsumg Africa ambassador opined, “”I think that people tend to make things a little more negative than they are.
Every label executive prays for their artistes to grow to the point when they want to set up their own label and they have the ability to do so. It is a natural progression in music.”
You might also like

(1) (Reply)

Akon To Supply Electricity To Kenya / Ini Edo Confirms Marriage Crash / I Wrote Some Songs For rihanna’ – Wizkid '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.