Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland (1249 Views)

Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by Insightz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi all Nairalanders. I am new to the forum. I can honestly say that I have been reading and learning
much on this forum. I would like to ask for some tips from all the Car veterans of this great forum on
how to better advertise Tokunbo Cars. The following tips would be much helpful:
1. It is advisable to place an ad before the car arrives Naija or after?
2. What is the likely duration of selling an advertised car on NL? As opposed to other channels and
outlets?
3. Are there specific words, style of advertising that attracts?
4. Any other tips are welcome

Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by mployer(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lol
I actually thought you were about to give out tips.
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by Insightz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
mployer:
Lol

If I had I would share with you bro.
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by mployer(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Insightz:

If I had I would share with you bro.

The topic is misleading, you can modify it.
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
mployer:
Lol

Lol same with me
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by nurey(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Insightz: Hi all Nairalanders. I am new to the forum. I can honestly say that I have been reading and learning
much on this forum. I would like to ask for some tips from all the Car veterans of this great forum on
how to better advertise Tokunbo Cars. The following tips would be much helpful:
1. It is advisable to place an ad before the car arrives Naija or after?
2. What is the likely duration of selling an advertised car on NL? As opposed to other channels and
outlets?
3. Are there specific words, style of advertising that attracts?
4. Any other tips are welcome

Thanks

I am not a car seller but a buyer now let me give you pointers from a buyers point of view

1. Potential Buyers only click on cars with price stated with the topic (honda eod toks clean 1st body for 900k only)

2. Pictures of the said car front and back to differentiate facelifted models

3. Pix of engine bay very important, interior, dash board with the car on and off

4. Engine variant and details about car or class

5. Vin of the said vehicle very very important

6. Contact especially whatsapp, mail, bbm is a plus.

7. Intending buyers hate cars advertised without price and the owner adamant on buyers to call for price its just annoying

Others can add theirs

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by Insightz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
nurey:

I am not a car seller but a buyer now let me give you pointers from a buyers point of view

1. Potential Buyers only click on cars with price stated with the topic (honda eod toks clean 1st body for 900k only)

2. Pictures of the said car front and back to differentiate facelifted models

3. Pix of engine bay very important, interior, dash board with the car on and off

4. Engine variant and details about car or class

5. Vin of the said vehicle very very important

6. Contact especially whatsapp, mail, bbm is a plus.

7. Intending buyers hate cars advertised without price and the owner adamant on buyers to call for price its just annoying

Others can add theirs

Wow, thanks a lot nurey. These are much valuable tips from the buyer's point of view. The customer is king sir. I will definitely write all these down in my notepad for daily reference.
Re: Tips On How To Sell Cars On Nairaland by Chineduogbojo95: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
For the business man who sells cars that lacks strategies to maximize profit or for the car lover that wants good cars and would want to save a lot of money this video is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtBGe8ppcVc

(1) (Reply)

620k Negotiable!!clean Nigerian Used 2003 Acura Legend / 2005 Toyota Corolla in Port Harcourt @ 950k / Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla 1996 Model For #620,000 Call Adex Autos 08082368921

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.