Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

“I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot (1281 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Olamide, Ice Prince, Funke & Others Campaign For Ambode & Desmond Elliot- Pics / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by Mykel4God(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Desmond whose marriage has lasted 11years, explained that he is a Nigerian man and as such would want to maintain that status. The Nollywood actor, producer and director,Desmond Elliot, says he plans of having more children after his four kids.
Speaking about the Nigerian identity, the actor explained that Nigeria is a powerful country that is well respected all over the world but being faced with a major internal demon which is tribal sentiments.
He stated that the Nigerian entertainment industry and the country at large is not moving forward because it is being ruled by grandfathers who keeps calling him (Desmond) the leader of tomorrow.
“I am tired of having my great grandfathers still rule me till today, yet I am still the children of tomorrow. I will never grow, it’s terrible,” he stated.

http://www.premiumgist.com/satisfied-4-kids-want-desmond-elliot/

Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by hannesy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
*Go forth and multiply* lol
Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by Orunto: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Your wife is beautiful. Your kids are pretty and you are educated and a good Christian. With all these, you still want not value more kids, go for Opeyemi Ola, Bisi Obe, Ini Edo, Steph Okereke and Funke Akindele.
Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by bcomputer101: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmm!
Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wetin concern Me? Ur wife dey there. Go 4k am give am belle and have more kids
Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by Mykel4God(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Orunto: Your wife is beautiful. Your kids are pretty and you are educated and a good Christian. With all these, you still want not value more kids, go for Opeyemi Ola, Bisi Obe, Ini Edo, Steph Okereke and Funke Akindele.
He should go for them and do what?
Re: “I Am Not Satisfied With My 4 Kids, I Want More” – Desmond Elliot by axortedbabe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
see talk...

(1) (Reply)

P-square Launch Own Beer In Congo / Richest African Presidents / PHOTOS: See The Boy Who Thinks That He Resembles Ice Prince-true Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.