Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola (741 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by maclatunji: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
“Ewedu” can prevent and cure Ebola – LUTH consultant

A consultant at the Lagos University Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Professor Adebukola Ositelu, has said Ewedu ‎which is known in English as the Long-Fruited vegetable, is capable of preventing and curing the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) by boosting the immune system.

Ositelu stated this at the annual African Traditional Medicine Day organised by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on Thursday, at Ikeja, Lagos.

According to her, the vegetable had a high potency to boost the immune system such that it’s usage would prevent an individual from being infected with Ebola, or get rid of the virus in the case of an infected person.

She, however, noted that chances of being cured by an intake of Ewedu when a victim has gotten to the stage of vomiting was low, but could still be administered.

Ositelu, who is a professor of ‎Ophthalmology at the University of Lagos, Akoka (UNILAG), said to administer the ‘treatment’, the Ewedu should be rinsed thoroughly with liquid vinegar “blend and cook with drinkable water, without adding salt or kaun (pottash) or any other ingredients; then take a 25cl or half a tumbler measure once a week, first thing in the morning before any meal” for prevention, adding that those already infected should take it every morning for seven to five days.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80264
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by maclatunji: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
This could be the "miracle" we need. Thumbs up to the doctor, I hope she will make this formal by doing clinical research and publishing the findings.
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by maclatunji: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why did I not enter the Ewedu production business before now? Everything has its season I guess. One day the world might need my services too. tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by am0s(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ewedu ko egusi nii
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by wallex1983(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Especially when combined with 'gbegiri'. No wonder there iڪ no Ebola in Oyo & Osun states

1 Like

Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by maclatunji: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
am0s: ewedu ko egusi nii

Beacuse you want to say something or because you know better?
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by ifysimple(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
cheesy
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by am0s(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
maclatunji:

Beacuse you want to say something or because you know better?
because of wetin u dey think
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by dejt4u(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
maclatunji: This could be the "miracle" we need. Thumbs up to the doctor, I hope she will make this formal by doing clinical research and publishing the findings.
impressive..! Ewedu lo sure ju..mak I holla my mama
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by otswag(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin ewedu ko, gbegiri ni. Naija wee neva cease to amaze me. I seriously doubt that she said that tho
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by kuderrich: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
dejt4u:
impressive..! Ewedu lo sure ju..mak I holla my mama
@ur age, wen all ur mates are already married. Mtcheew
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by dejt4u(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2014
kuderrich: @ur age, wen all ur mates are already married. Mtcheew
m stil my mama pikin ooo..
No matter how old i am, i wil stil be my parent's child.. That a fact dat cn nt be erased!
Mornin bro
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by firestar(f): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Jute leaves?

What compounds does it contain to that effect?
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by kuderrich: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
dejt4u: m stil my mama pikin ooo..
No matter how old i am, i wil stil be my parent's child.. That a fact dat cn nt be erased!
Mornin bro
mama pikin oh, go find beta wifey abeg....ur moma can't b cookin for u 4ever
Re: LUTH Consultant: “Ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola by kuderrich: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
dejt4u: m stil my mama pikin ooo..
Mornin bro

(1) (Reply)

Can Pregnancy Sex Cause A Miscarriage? / 10 Common Nightmares Explained / OMG! See Top 10 Real Difference Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.