Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,539 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Leave My Girlfriend Alone, Mikel Begs Nigerian Girls - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave My Girlfriend Alone, Mikel Begs Nigerian Girls (648 Views)

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / 'leave My Girlfriend Alone' -mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls / Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave My Girlfriend Alone, Mikel Begs Nigerian Girls by toashaolu: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Super Eagles midfielder has told Nigerian girls to cut his belle some slack after she was vilified on social media for accepting the marriage proposal of the Nigerian.

Reports in the media on Thursday stated that the Super Eagles midfielder had proposed to his Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachencko but Mikel has come out to deny such claims and to beg Nigerian girls to leave his girlfriend alone.

- See more at: http://.com/leave-my-girlfriend-alone-mikel-begs-nigerian-girls#sthash.4mruu4Pw.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Considers Nigerian Duo For Southampton Clash / Mourinho Not Disturbed By Hazard / Mesut Ozil Wants To Leave Arsenal In January As Bayern Munich Line Up £30m Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.