Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Basketmouth Vs Victor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Basketmouth Vs Victor (1411 Views)

"Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Victor Umeh" (funny Caption) / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia Vs Victor Osuagu Vs Bishop Ime / Basketmouth Vs Amber Rose: Battle of the Hottest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Vs Victor by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
One woman who has just finished having an operation in the hospital was approached by the doctor.The doctor said to her,"I am afraid to tell you that we have to operate you again because I forgot my hand gloves inside your stomach".
If you are the woman what will you do?
Like us on facebook @ Basketmouth vs Victor or follow me on twitter @iamvictor12 for more jokes.
Re: Basketmouth Vs Victor by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
A man killed himself and ran away! LOL
Re: Basketmouth Vs Victor by Tapout(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
VictorSnr: A man killed himself and ran away! LOL

Re: Basketmouth Vs Victor by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Who knows this man?

Re: Basketmouth Vs Victor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Like Basketmouth vs Victor page to get more jokes and funny pics @ www.facebook.com/basketmouthvsvictor

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Breaking News: Buhari Moves To Probe Obasanjo! (lmage) / Photos Of Epic Moments Of People With Statues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.