Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? (890 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by ambrosini593(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
I hate it with all my life. Imagine you will see a guy coming from a restaurant with tooth pick walking around after using it inside. Is it a sign that the person has eaten or what? What your view on this
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by DickDastardly(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Cause they need to pick their teeth clean sad
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
I love dat sh*t it makes me feel balanced like nelly ;DI love dat sh*t it makes me feel balanced like nelly
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Swarthmi(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Very disgusting habit indeed. At the end of the day they just took 50naira bread and 20naira beans. angryVery disgusting habit indeed. At the end of the day they just took 50naira bread and 20naira beans.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Unionised(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
How everybody go take know say dem chop COW HEAD?
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by achinaboy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
ambrosini593: I hate it with all my life. Imagine you will see a guy coming from a restaurant with tooth pick walking around after using it inside. Is it a sign that the person has eaten or what? What your view on this
na the sign wey show say that person na illitrate,it doesn't matter your educational background,if u are still doing that,u are an illitrate,,only puff daddy can do that an go free,because hes using it for publicity stunt lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Some wuld evn buy fud worth #50 nd make sure they v d toothpick..its part'f camoflauge wink
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
To some people, thats actually their receipt!
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Real quick I just wanna share this prior to this toothpick ish,There was a day a girl have been mapping went to a nearby eatery with an unknown guy to me so they ordered for food and ate same time gisting,me I strolled in,money no dey pocket,ordered for pure water and drank it beside their fridge,picked a toothpick,came back to my seat and said...*exhale....I Spend A lot!!!!!!the babe was tripping already
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by Pavore9: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Guy, e no easy to pay for a plate of food! lt is laughable some still use it after an encounter with soaked garri! Abeg shey garri dey hook for teeth?
Re: Why Do People Walk Around With Tooth Pick After Eating In A Restaurant? by cpapa: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Its called I hv spent a lot

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Remove Coconut Without Breaking The Back (video) / Don't Stop Eating Banana And Plantan Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.