Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World (2890 Views)

Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' / 10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / 12 Transparent Animals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Our world is full of amazing animals and plants. Some of them are famous for their extra weights, while others are known due to their extreme beauty. A lot of animals are transparent and look awesome. Here are the top 10 amazing transparent animals from around the world.

10. Transparent Larval Shrimp

The transparent larval shrimps are found in deep oceans and springs. This shrimp is native to Hawaii and seems to be a soft and delicate specie.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
9. Transparent Icefish

The crocodile icefish is present in the water of Antarctica and South America. This specie feeds up krill, copepods, and tiny fishes. It is dangerous and has no hemoglobin. It contains only defunct erythrocytes.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
8. Transparent Head Fish

The transparent head fish is also known as the Barreleye. This fish consists of a transparent head and tubular eyes. Its olfactory organs are known as nares. This is extremely beautiful yet dangerous specie.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
7. Transparent Frog

The transparent frogs are found in Venezuela. This specie belongs to the family Centrolenidae. It is green in color and has very thing abdominal skin that covers its internal delicate body organs like heart, liver, and digestive tract.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
6. Transparent Butterfly

The transparent butterflies are found in America, South Africa and Chin. The wings of these butterflies are extremely beautiful and are connected to the delicate veins inside their body.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
5. Transparent Zebrafish

The transparent zebrafish is an artificially created fish. The scientists developed it in 2008 with a purpose to allow the futures researchers carry out observation of the fish in Children’s Hospital Boston.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
4. Transparent Amphipod

The transparent amphipod is also known as Phronima. This animal is found in the seas of the North Atlantic. It looks great and unique due to its beautiful appeal but actually it is extremely dangerous.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
3. Transparent Salp

This is a kind of jelly fish. Salp is the scientific name of this water specie. It feeds on plants like phytoplankton (marine algae) and small fishes in the water. The approximate length of this specie is 7-10 cm.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
2. Barton Spring Salamander

The barton spring salamander lives in fresh waters and springs of Texas. This specie has no lungs and its skin is absolutely transparent. You can easily view the internal body organs and it is also kept in zoologicallabs.

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Nostalgia21(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omo God create oo.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Dramadiddy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omo! God is wonderful abeg!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
1. Transparent Squid

The transparent squid is present in the southern hemisphere’s oceans. It is delicate specie and one of the most amazing transparent animals from around the world. it is able to live both in oceans and sea with varying water temperature.

http://top10for.com/top-10-amazing-transparent-animals-around-world/

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think that number 3 is just too transparent & amazing.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Ezedon(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op if u are the one holding that transparent Salp,be careful of Ebola
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by DeHero1: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
I wish human beings can be transparent too...

But God really tried o... He's really creative.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by eph12(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
If this thread no reach FP make my water no boil cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by DeHero1: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
eph12: If this thread no reach FP make my water no boil cheesy

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow! Wow again! I'm speechless.
There surely must be a Creator - GOD.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by awoononi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
... and they say there is no God
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by PrettyEmy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
God is great
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Folksyharry(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Amazing creatures.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Awesome.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by irishCream: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2014
I only see stuffs like this wen watching nat geo wild and i like watching d channel except when they are showing snakes angry
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2014
irishCream: I only see stuffs like this wen watching nat geo wild and i like watching d channel except when they are showing snakes angry

hahahahahahaha.
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by irishCream: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahaha.
Is not funny oh. I hate snakes wid passion but funny enough ppl say I got snakes eye angry
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by lalasticlala(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
irishCream:
Is not funny oh. I hate snakes wid passion but funny enough ppl say I got snakes eye angry

wow! snake eyes?
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by maxism2: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2014
God is wonderful.

Oga Seun, other modes, FP things
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by 2romantic: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice thread. lovely transparent creatures. God is good...
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Janeify(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice one...Chukwu Ebuka
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by Romanciella(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
wow
Re: Top 10 Amazing Transparent Animals From Around The World by irishCream: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

wow! snake eyes?

Yea! And i hate it wen ppl say so cos I hate snakes wid passion angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) / Boerboel Adult / (new Sale) A Year Plus Cute Male Lhasa Apso Available(sale reopened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.