Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life (29264 Views)

My Collection Of Weird Pictures Of Animals That Exist / 17 Animals That Can Kill You And Some Preventive Measures. / 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Prettilicious(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
All d guys dt are against dis post are bunch of womanisers...u are nt worthy of a faithful girl ...u shld b sharin ur gf's p*ssy wit anoda sure guy!

1 Like

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by onila(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
the swan and wolves

my best smiley
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
I know chicken will never make this list. Don't ask me why please.
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by ask4bk(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
If you want to make a list of most unfaithful animals, oh boy number one na CoCKs.

I've observed my chickens a lot. The hen only mates one strong Cock and runs away from others. She follows that Cock everywhere and they sleep together.

But the cocks na complete Ashawo. They pursue any hen around even in the front of his faithful hen. And the faithful hen just waits like mumu for him to finish and return to him. Meanwhile, the Cock won't allow another Cock climb his hen. Na fight e go be.

I no se some men go like mek world allow dem be like COcK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by femmefatale: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
faithboi: and so the blame game starts...u r right anywaiz,cos all women are faithful,abi?
u got mi laughing dre. Frankly speaking, all ladies aint faithful but I can beat my chest on dis dat d % of men dat cheat is much more dan dat of women. On a scale of 1-10, 9.99999 men cheat while .5 ladies cheat(dats 1 lady out of 20). Unless u wanna b biased here, u sure knw we have more faithful women than men.
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by femmefatale: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Odoemacyril: same wit u ladies
I'm not disputing dat fact @ all my point now is we have more unfaithful men dan women
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by femmefatale: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
maltina: hey I know some married women that are promiscuous too
Yeah of course, dre are, just dat they aint as much as married men.
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by daveP(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
IfyAngela: I like this thread and i totally agree with penguins, watching 'happy feet' made me do more research on this animals. smiley
ahem grin
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by daveP(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
greatgod2012: These are animals who doesn't have much sense of reasoning, yet they're faithful with their mates, which some human beings find difficult to be, maybe those people need to be shown this thread to let them know and realise that faithfulness in relationship is a virtue and not difficult to achieve.
lol like a Job vs God contest.

Some may say relationships cant work out, etc. God will simply refer to these animals without our kind of brain. Remains look-me-i-look-you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by MOBBDEEP: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ OP,
And you forgot to mention the greatest of them all - the doves !!!
Birds still stay devoted even in death!
Go figure why Holy-Spirit took that rare genus of birds as its emblem!!!
You go dey awed nowwwwwwwwww.
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
daveP: ahem grin
cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well from mine experience,their birth is closely related.@OP have you tried to research on how they meet themselves?The African pidgin lays 2 eggs,both parents work hand in hand in building the nest and watching over the eggs till the hatching of the eggs.the eggs are always 2. I.e male and female,they both grow and stay together till death do them apart,just like their parents were done to.same applies to the african dove,these are the familiar birds around us everyday so I believe several other birds too have the same devotion.
Once when I was a kid,a particular dove layed eggs on a coconut three in front of my house,I watched theses eggs daily till dey are hatched,I waited the the little birds attempted to fly as their parents are teaching them and caught the littles birds in a cage,I placed the cage in D room near the tree and when the parents came they found they were not in their nest & traced them to the cage,the mother went inside and stood on D cage,I went slowly and closed the window I left open for her and caught her and put her in the cage,the father too came and I did same.So pathetic can u believe the father never ate anytin no matter what I put in the cage and he was so sorrowfull until he died in the cage.meanwhile @ D time of his death the mother too has lost appetite and would not eat anymore,I couldn't take it & set them free.till date guiltiness rest on my conscience to ave put that family through such.
That day I realised like humans animals too have emotions,especially being that it was the male that got the effects most.and felt helpless too see his partner and kids in such state
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Prettilicious: loooooolz! *rotfl*...some dogs ar on dis list tho :Ploooooolz! *rotfl*...some dogs ar on dis list tho

Wolves are cannine family,dogs are derived from wolves
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
educative thread
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
rill: I just knew dogs could never make the list
even co.ck and hen. dat is y dey are called B..ITCHES. dis topic is a big mirage to some human beings
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Atmmachine: #Story for the gods..
Don't tell me these animals have only one partner..
Those birds wey dey fork around, no be another bird partner ?? grin grin
dis pix is a booboo on girls. funny
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by faithboi: 3:00am On Sep 20, 2014
femmefatale: u got mi laughing dre. Frankly speaking, all ladies aint faithful but I can beat my chest on dis dat d % of men dat cheat is much more dan dat of women. On a scale of 1-10, 9.99999 men cheat while .5 ladies cheat(dats 1 lady out of 20). Unless u wanna b biased here, u sure knw we have more faithful women than men.
I surrender....for d records,I dont cheat tho....
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by femmefatale: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
faithboi: I surrender....for d records,I dont cheat tho....
Hmm....
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by destante(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2014
I have found a thread to show him when he tries to mess up grin
Thread bookmarked.
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Uchesis: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
booqee:
I love the swans most especially. just look at that shape of love they form by 'kissing'?!!! shocked

omg..someone give me tissues I need to dab at my teary eyes. not my fault tho I get emotional reading stories like this. embarassed
Hey shugar, we can bcum swans too, u and i. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let me take a nap... great notification, anyway. cheesy
Re: 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
uchesis:
Hey shugar, we can bcum swans too, u and i. Lol

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet / Bomb-sniffing Dog Fired From CIA For Refusing To Sniff Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.