Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigeria: Keshi - My Eagles Will Deliver On Promise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria: Keshi - My Eagles Will Deliver On Promise (418 Views)

Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses / Manu To Keshi: My Players Are Good Enough For Brazil 2014 / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Keshi - My Eagles Will Deliver On Promise by sharperino(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Super Eagles Head Coach, Steven Keshi yesterday spoke with journalists in Calabar on the chances of the Super Eagles as they take on the Red Devils of the DR Congo in an Africa Cup of Nations 2015 qualifying match.

Click link below to read the news

www.fangadar.com/story.php?title=nigeria-keshi-my-eagles-will-deliver-on-promise

To read more football news, go to www.fangadar.com

You can also register to connect with other football fans too as well as post and share your own football news of interest. Its 100% free to register.

Also check The "FANGADAR Football Daily" an online football daily newspaper for football news at https://paper.li/Fangadar/1404321928

www.fangadar.com - "Football fans Gather Here..."

Also Like The Page : www.facebook.com/fangadar on Facebook

And also Follow @fangadar on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

English FA Propose Cut In Non-eu Players To Ply Their Trade In EPL / Nigeria Vs Sudan On 4th October / How Far Had Nigeria Football Going Since Year 1960:back Or Foward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.