Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

‘how I Helped Lil Kesh Become A Star’ – T.R (terry Tha Rapman) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘how I Helped Lil Kesh Become A Star’ – T.R (terry Tha Rapman) (939 Views)

HOT !!! DOUBLE SIX ft.Terry Tha Rapman - Oyibo Man (Prod.by Double Six) / Cartiair - Owo Ati Swagger(remix) Ft. Gino, Terry Tha Rapman, Da Grin & Eva / Terry Tha Rapman Ft Pherowshuz & Stereoman - Sample (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Helped Lil Kesh Become A Star’ – T.R (terry Tha Rapman) by nairacobra: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Veteran rapper and MC Terry tha Rapman has exclusively revealed the huge role he played towards helping rave of the moment Lil Kesh (Ololade Keshinro) rise to stardom.

According to the rapper, ‘I was a judge on the first music competition that Lil Kesh won, and I remember that at the finals, it was almost a tie between him and one other guy, but I choose him over that guy because he was more versatile, the other guy could just rap in English, but he could rap in pidgin, Yoruba and English, so I chose him. And I remember his first song he recorded after the competition was at my place which was ‘Awon bad guys’ that I featured on and the second one was ‘Lyrical.’ ‘And these are the two songs that Olamide later heard before he signed him, the funny thing was at that time he wanted to feature Olamide on ‘Lyrical’, but he couldn’t get hold of him, so I just kept encouraging him.’

When asked who his favourite rapper at the moment is, Terry said, ‘let me sound biased, I’ll say Lil Kesh, because I saw him rise through the ranks, I knew him when he had to work a 9 to 5 job that he didn’t like, but I kept encouraging him, and I didn’t even know it was Olamide that would eventually sign him.’

SOURCE
Re: ‘how I Helped Lil Kesh Become A Star’ – T.R (terry Tha Rapman) by Smartlux(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014
so?

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Beyoncé – 7/11 – AFRICAN REMIX!!! / See What Nija Musician Are Doing To This Kid: / MUSIC: Small Doctor X Walex G & Dre San – Jo Lo (dance Go)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.