Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Focus, Not On My Breasts – Waje Hits Out At Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Focus, Not On My Breasts – Waje Hits Out At Critics (531 Views)

Waje Hits Africa Magic In ‘ejiri Amos Tafiri’ Inspired Outfit / Cynthia Morgan-my Breasts Are 100 Percent Real / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus, Not On My Breasts – Waje Hits Out At Critics by nairacobra: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2014
It seems Waje has had enough of the comments that keep surfacing about her boobs. The sensational singer, born as Waje Iroube, expressed her frustration about seemingly unending comments about her boobs today, hitting back at her critics on twitter. Literally, the apparently well-endowed singer, asked people to beyond her breasts and focus on other things, maybe her critics’ business interests and leave her alone with her boobs for they are part of her own business. The singer, who celebrated her birthday two days ago, would not mind to flaunt what her mama gave her but doesn’t want too much attention in that area and she made it clear through Twitter. More like if you see it, then say nothing about it.

See More Waje Pix Here

(1) (Reply)

Read And See Photos: Kanye West's 2008 Blog Names Both Kim & Kourtney As His... / Tonto Dikeh Is The Most Talked About Nollywood Actress On The Internet / Wishing Others Would Fail Is Not A Strategy For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.