Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding (1326 Views)

PHOTOS : Arsenal Fan In Malaysia Does Arsenal-themed Wedding / Actress Rita Dominic Hosts A Die Hard Fan Tawose Kenny To An Expensive Dinner / Beverly Osu Marks 22nd Birthday With Ethopian Themed Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
A ridiculously huge fan of Manchester United in Kenya decided to made his wedding day football-related.

The groom apparently enjoyed a United-themed wedding which was all about the club he supports, right down to the altar, the groom’s outfit – and even the cake! When the bride may look pretty livid with it all.

The couple’s wedding cake was also United-themed consisting of red icing with huge ads for car sponsor Chevrolet plus their honeymoon car was covered in a United flag.

http://www.naij.com/286069-manchester-united-fan-wedding.html

Re: Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by echobee(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Ok. Noted
Re: Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
He should have called David Moyes to be the officiating minister grin grin and bless the wedding with three points.
Re: Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Interesting. I think I'm considering doing the same...that's if my Gunner partner agrees
Re: Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by Dwady(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lol.
Re: Man United Die-hard Fan Had Football-themed Wedding by sholay2011(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good for him.

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Moves Into His N200M Lekki House, Buys New Range Rover 2014 / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu / Girl Caught Her Elder Sister Sleeping With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.