Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Dimgba Igwe Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dimgba Igwe Is Dead (673 Views)

Veteran Journalist, Dimgba Igwe Is Dead / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Sun Vice Chairman, Dimgba Igwe / Osoba, Others Mourn Dimgba Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimgba Igwe Is Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
I just heard/ read of the shocking news of Pastor Dimgba Igwe the vice chairman of The Sun newspaper and deputy editor- in - chief Sunday Express newspaper. He was hit by vehicle while jogging around his area of residence in Okota, he was rushed to a hospital where a quick surgery was done after which he later died. He was such a gentle and nice man, I knew him personally... may his soul RIP. sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80528

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimgba Igwe Is Dead by schboy3: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
you know him personally abi undecided ,
beside wheres his pictures
RIP
btw, this topic has already been opened wink by someone else
Re: Dimgba Igwe Is Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
schboy3: you know him personally abi undecided ,
beside wheres his pictures
RIP
btw, this topic has already been opened wink by someone else
Dude, If the abi in your post sounded like any sort of doubt as to me saying I know him then you might just have to deal with it anyway you can... I undertook my IT at Express Multimedia Limited, publishers of Sunday and Entertainment Express newspaper in 2012 he was the deputy editor-in-chief, I've talked with him, carried his bag from the car to his office, we've chatted at length, that how I meant when I said I know him personally... Trust me, I know him well.
Re: Dimgba Igwe Is Dead by schboy3: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
@op, ah just like the way u responded, really mature wink
sorry for the 'abi' included.
you just earn ma respect! wink
sorry for your loss, may God qive you the heart to bear the loss.
#RIP cry
Re: Dimgba Igwe Is Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks Bro,... Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Case Suspected In Obafemi Awolowo University / Ebola: Nigerian Union Of Teachers (NUT) Directs Teachers Not To Resume September / 10 Situations You Don't Want To Find Yourself In On A Public Transport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.