Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Most Lucrative Online Business.for Students,corpers,graduates Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Most Lucrative Online Business.for Students,corpers,graduates Etc (1558 Views)

Loans For Corps Members, Employees & Small Business Owners / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Lucrative Online Business.for Students,corpers,graduates Etc by sabb: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2008
hi dear entrepreneurs,my name is sabastian.if you don't know me ,its either you been living under the rock or you are just a new person to the business world,i am here to reveal to you the the business opportunity in the internet industry that is guaranteed to put over N200,000monthly in you bank account .easy to be done by everyone.no computer xperience needed.QUALIFICATION:1,you must be honest,an active gsm phone,and ability to send and receive mails, and a bank account to cash your money.

send mail or text your email address to the following contacts

wealthnews4you@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Jocon Doors From China - Supply You Chinese Doors / How Can We Make Money From Watching Football In Nigeria? / Free Shipping At Www.shopaholicng.com This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.