Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Wish All My Artistes Were As Successful As Wizkid — Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish All My Artistes Were As Successful As Wizkid — Banky W (581 Views)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Real Fact Of Wizkid Banky W Break Up.. / Wizkid & Banky W Debut In MTV Drama Series 'Shuga' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish All My Artistes Were As Successful As Wizkid — Banky W by Dalyricz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Empire Mates Entertainment boss Banky
W has said he is proud of his former
protege, Wizkid who grew under his EME
and expressed profound desire for all his
other artistes to be as successful as the
Star Boi. In a recent chat with Channels
TV, Banky said he has no grouse with
Wizkid for going to form his own record
label Star Boi, saying it is indeed his desire
for artistes to grow big enough to form
their own record labels.
“I signed Wiz and he blew up. Now he is
doing ‘Star Boi’ (music label) and that is a
good thing. It’s not a bad thing…
The interesting thing is to allow an artist
to renegotiate. Wizkid has earned the right
to sit at the table to do what he wants to
do and I hope all my artistes are as
successful as Wizkid.” he said.
Clearing the air on any animosity between
him and the Caro crooner, the Samsumg
Africa ambassador opined,
”I think that people tend to make things a
little more negative than they are.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Brook Has Been Labelled 'disgusting' And 'despicable'as She Talks On Domes / Davido Thrilled About His Name & Tiwa Savage Displayed At Brixton Academy Hall / Confusion Over Ghana Movie Awards (exclusive On Awards) Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.