Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Advised Needed For A Nairalander - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advised Needed For A Nairalander (562 Views)

Cold Room Business: I Need Ur Advised / Advised On Msc In Applied Computing And Internet Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advised Needed For A Nairalander by Sadiq3051(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
I know this not the right section to post this...the mod can assist to moved it to the right channel ..thanks as u do so

One of my guy is confused he needs advice from you guys.....
He is an N.d holder... And as finished his I.t program.... Luckily he was able to save 90k from is monthly salary during his I.t.....Now here is the probs...He is contemplating Weda to enrolled to uni for degree through d.e or further with his HND program...

If he decided to go to a uni ? 1.. From the 90k he had,he may spent up till 80k for registration , n other fees....to resume school... The problem is,if he eventually enter the uni for the first section he have the money to clear that...for subsequent years nko?...is not certain cos his parents can't afford that due to financial ish...which may lead to dropping out of school in due course....
Or
2...should he further with his HND where he may manage the sum of 50k for the first session and for the session his parents may raised little for him to add to his remaining balance ..at least to finished his HND program if God permits....

So fellow nairaland , should the person in question take the 1st or the 2nd option?...ur comments are highly welcome....!!!!
Re: Advised Needed For A Nairalander by ugreat(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
I suggest he goes for the one he can afford!
Re: Advised Needed For A Nairalander by Sadiq3051(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
ugreat: I suggest he goes for the one he can afford!
thankx for advised
Re: Advised Needed For A Nairalander by insidifyguru: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sadiq, my advice is that your friend takes the first option. If he was prudent enough during his IT to save that amount of money, I think he has learnt a very vital lesson on money management which he can leverage on to see himself through the university. The reality that is Nigeria right now is not too favourably disposed to OND/HND holders. We all know it is very wrong but right now that's what obtains. He should just go ahead and brave the odds. The value that a university degree would bring to him will far outweigh whatever discomfort he'll face seeing himself through school. #Insidify

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Side-effect Of Being Too Perfect / Want To Work In Multinational Companies ? / Which One Is Good For Hustling Car Or House???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.