Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) (6294 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Enugu State University Of Technology (esut) Post-ume Result Is Out! / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Enugu state university of science and technology popularly known as ESUT is the very first state university in nigeria,founded as the anambra state university of science and technology,enugu was established in 1981.
After the creation of Enugu state the university's name was changed.
The university's former campus in abakiliki is now where the ebonyi state university is situated and also its campus in nnewi anambra state is now known as Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital(NAUTH),so it could be said that ESUT gave birth to EBSU and NAUTH.
The university is a leading university of science and technology in the country.

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2014

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by christejames(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks nwanne, the school actually look graceful. When i was there (Agbani campus) early this year for my brother's matriculation, i was overwhelmed didn't expect what i saw (nice structures with new onces springing up at every nooks and cranny of the campus), but the landscaping of the school is very poor also waste management is also poor. Those at the helm of the school need to beautify the campus with flowers and other ornament that would bring the potential of the school to the limelight. Parklane campus (teaching hospital) is very glamorous i have never seen a beautiful teaching hospital as that in Nigeria, it seems most of the pix up there is from that campus. ESUT is actually a pride of Nigeria but... #repingUNN.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by elobyobi: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
If only sullivan was a better person

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
christejames: Thanks nwanne, the school actually look graceful. When i was there (Agbani campus) early this year for my brother's matriculation, i was overwhelmed didn't expect what i saw (nice structures with new onces springing up at every nooks and cranny of the campus), but the landscaping of the school is very poor also waste management is also poor. Those at the helm of the school need to beautify the campus with flowers and other ornament that would bring the potential of the school to the limelight. Parklane campus (teaching hospital) is very glamorous i have never seen a beautiful teaching hospital as that in Nigeria, it seems most of the pix up there is from that campus. ESUT is actually a pride of Nigeria but... #repingUNN.
thanks too the great LION! ........
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by christejames(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: thanks too the great LION! ........
u are welcome. Kudos!
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) by Ralph30: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Petroleum Engineering , Natural and environmental science students check out this project topic and material

Waste Management and Control in the Petroleum Industry
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/waste-management-control-petroleum-industry/

Click www.uniprojectsearch.com to see project, thesis topics and materials in your own department

(1) (Reply)

Funny Final Year Sign Out Shirts / Chevening Scholarship Application 2021/2022 / Uniport Releases Second Supplementary Addmision List: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.