Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? (1805 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2014
I'm one of her biggest fans nd she alongside Ivonne Nelson is ma biggest crush, love her so much bt dis her choice of lip paint ain't sweet @all...to me its disgusting and unattractive! It doesn't even look good on her! She looks more lovely wif a pink, grey or red lip paint. What are your views on it?

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by echobee(f): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
She is very very beautiful grin. She looks like a vampire lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Danhumprey: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Bro,just send her a letter of application,requesting to be her stylist and make-up artist. Gaddemit!angry
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by flolancracker: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Talk about taking panadol for someone else's headache.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by bada007(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2014
flolancracker: Talk about taking panadol for someone else's headache.
i

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by dagentility(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2014
How will this make me pass my exam.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by flolancracker: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2014
bada007: i
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by hatux: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
dagentility: How will this make me pass my exam.
Abi o ....
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by icebebe(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wee nor talk bcz even if I do,it wnt change anyfin,wiv dt lip she collect an award,shey dem no see d black lips,yes dey did buh dem no send,dey still gave her!
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by mznicolette(f): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
so wah are u doin here? U suppose 2 b reading!...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Helewud(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Its A No no for me, but on the contrary her husband likes it like that,lobatan
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by DrLee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
op, you must be a girl o! unless...
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by repogirl(f): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
So.... Just because of black lip stick, you open thread? Okay!

Tiwa never use this lipstick colour again, you resemble Marilyn Manson. grin

love you still sha... smiley

Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Debbyug(f): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
gorgeous lady
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by rattlesnake(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
She must have slept with a Gothic
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by priscaoge(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
It will help u ooo, Just focus on her lips,don't read. Then save d pics n submit it during exam n watch d magicgrin

Thank me later. winkwink
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
It will help u ooo, Just focus on her lips,don't read. Then save d pics n submit it during exam n watch d magicgrin

Thank me later. winkwink
priscaoge giving advice since the days of John the Baptist. grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by priscaoge(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
benromeo39: priscaoge giving advice since the days of John the Baptist. grin grin
She ask question,I answer am+advice am,I do bad thing?gringringrin
Re: What Do You Think Concerning This Issue Of Tiwa Savage? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
She ask question,I answer am+advice am,I do bad thing?gringringrin
no o, na confirm thing u do. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Very Bad, Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! / Meet Dynamo:The Magician Who Walk On Water / Photos From Music Act, Mc Galaxy House Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.