Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"The Book Of Life, With A Focus On Mexican Holiday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Book Of Life, With A Focus On Mexican Holiday (520 Views)

Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / If You Hate Mexican Soaps, Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Book Of Life, With A Focus On Mexican Holiday by tigerbagh: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Movies currently in theaters in December Holiday Birth under the title. "Book of Life" is a holiday in mind: Day of the Dead, the Mexican "Day of the Dead" is celebrated in all parts of Halloween. It's not your typical animated fare. But the "Book of Life" the most beautiful girl of two boys growing Hispanic moviegoer who wants to appeal to more listeners love the battle.

Ryan "actor Diego Luna of Y Tu Mama Manolo, matador romantic love, fights, sweetheart childhood Marie (Zoe Saldana), which provides voice and Joaquin (Channing Tatum), a big man on campus, which are all the women swoon. Saturated aesthetic Cinema colors won the fan first, remember the great landscapes of the mythical land. wait sacred sound hip, just like MUSTANG "creep" Radiohead songs to listen to all the covers.

Director: Jorge R. Gutierrez
Writers: Jorge R. Gutierrez, Douglas Langdale
Stars: Zoe Saldana, Channing Tatum, Ron Perlman
Types: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Romance
Websites Official: Facebook, Site
Origin: US
Speech: English
Released On: 17 October 2014 (US)
Also Known As: The Day of the Dead

Gutierrez was born in Mexico City, which is the best Emmy-winning Nickelodeon series "El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera" Creating a well-known with his wife Sandra Equihua, the Mexican Day of the Dead story, as is the case when it is said, to pass between the worlds of spirit. Manolo and best friend Joaquin's (Channing Tatum), love Mary (Zoe Saldana), and two people, a mother (Kate del Castillo), and death, and awesome Xibalba (Ron Perlman) battle, and who will win the bet (Language Diego Luna).

Gutierrez, the first film, the producer and director Guillermo del Toro, who is dying Xibalba volatile, the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera on the strong side of marriage, and commitment to the young lovers are committed people actually.

"They were loving couple can not live together, can not live without each other," said Gutierrez. "It is believed that the death of the human heart is pure, Xibalba do not believe it." Designed figures intricately way very few film CG- vibrant.

Sugar, sweets and light candles in red, orange hat and a warm coat in death panel. Xibalba, and the Spanish conqueror clad arms and sharp-edged, blue, green, and old and said, "are the tar and all the lousy," Gutierrez plate with a cold. Plan consists Xibalba 500 skulls - even with his students. "I was waiting for someone said to me," You do not have personal details, "said Gutierrez, who was released from the company 20th Century Fox film, animation and visual effects company, based Dalas- FX reel in the second half." In my opinion, the studio: "You know, these personalities are very different." But it is not the weight of a franchise. "

When she won the drivers Gutierrez entertainment to attract different types of people. , "Said Gutierrez." "I said to him:" Look, it would be very difficult life, but I promise to love your job, you will end up. "The work of the service of the story in detail, and death Xibalba and humble person you will learn a thing or two to see." , "Said Gutierrez." My favorite is the Greek mythology, where people learn the lesson from the gods for me it's a symbol of the children learn from their parents. "

Sugar, sweets, red and orange light candles in his hat and coat in a warm palette of Death. Xibalba, the Spanish conquistador dressed in the arms of an old sharp-edged, blue and green, and the "tar is made and all the icky," Gutierrez said with a cool palette. Xibalba plan consists of 500 skulls - even with his students. "I was waiting for someone told me," You do not have to detail the character, "said Gutierrez, whose film, animation and visual effects company, Dallas-based Reel FX in the second half, released by 20th Century Fox." In my opinion, the studio: "You know, these characters are very different." But it is not the weight of the franchise. "

When drivers won Gutierrez entertainment to attract different types of people. "I said," Look, it would be very difficult life, "Gutierrez said." But I promise to love your job, you will end up. "The work of the service of the story in detail, Xibalba death and humble person you'll learn a thing or two to see." My favorite are the Greek myths, where people learn the lesson of the gods, "Gutierrez said." For me it's a symbol of the children learn from their parents. "

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Seasonal Movie In Nigeria / Who Is Your Favorite Stand Up Comedian?? / Secret Scout Diaries - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.