Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! (1269 Views)

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
I need you guys to help me here. I sent my CV to an MD of one oil and gas company for a job but he didn't reply because I probably didn't meet the requirement. Now I decided to send him a mail requesting him to employ me without salary, because my priority at the moment is the experience. 2 years of experience in that company can get me a very big job. My problem now is how to compose such mail or letter requesting to be employed without salary. Please people help me with sample. Thanks plenty as u comment!
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just google "Oil and Gas sample Cover letter"
You will be amazed grin grin
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
taiwolusol: Just google "Oil and Gas sample Cover letter"
You will be amazed grin grin

I sent a cover letter with my CV yet no response. I just want to write a mail that will tell him I need a job for experience and can contain the job without salary!
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by Daluuzor(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

I sent a cover letter with my CV yet no response. I just want to write a mail that will tell him I need a job for experience and can contain the job without salary!
you will probably not get any response.
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by flinton(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:
Daluuzor:
you will probably not get any response.
Juz like Daluuzor said you will probably get no response, I was once in your shoes. I combined both my application and request to work for experience sake. I was replied only on the application I sent and nafin on the the experience part. I stubbornly sent another the same day and till now no response
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
flinton:
Juz like Daluuzor said you will probably get no response, I was once in your shoes. I combined both my application and request to work for experience sake. I was replied only on the application I sent and nafin on the the experience part. I stubbornly sent another the same day and till now no response

No harm in trying, my brother. Pls can I get sample of what you sent ? Thanks plenty
Re: Guys, Pls Help Me With Sample Of Job Application Letter! by flinton(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

No harm in trying, my brother. Pls can I get sample of what you sent ? Thanks plenty
Mine ain't an oil and gas company, and the mail I sent was a bit informal Cuz I already have a rapport with the owner of the establishment
But i will forward u the mail if u drop ur email
Send m a mail flintrony@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Female Office Assistant Wanted. / Vacancy In A Power Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.